Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, at this point I don't care if they put CD-RW in and they have so little confidence in him that all they do is have him take a knee three straight times on every drive and punt.

Shrader has to come out. The guy is jacked up. Make sure it doesn't get worse.

Also, if we're not seeing CD-RW because of a lack of trust, go to Morgan. Morgan has starts under his belt and wasn't a dumpster fire.

Turning point play…. Not getting that first down mark when we had the ball at 7-7. Wheels came off. Instead of first and ten, 2nd and nine became third and 11 and we have had nothing going after that. Game of inches. Every first down is critical. We went flat after that.

I have to think GS is hurt. Can’t seem to set up his feet to throw. Would not be surprised if CDRW comes out in half two.

You don’t think the defense is getting pissed off with the offense for the second straight game? They gift us a second half Pick to the 50 and what do we do with it?
The defense might try not to get carried for an extra five yards every time they make contact.

7-5. Same old Cuse,

It was fun to pretend we were good for a couple weeks though, so I’m grateful for that.
BS take.

What an unbelievably poorly played half
Bookend to the 2nd half @ Clemson. Hey, might be a time for the Orange coaching staff to make some "adjustments"? Things are falling apart. Put CDRW in there. If the excuse is he doesn't know the offense, that's on coaching.

The defense might try not to get carried for an extra five yards every time they make contact.
You mean the defense that is out there getting hit for 75 percent of the game with a couple minutes of rest in between. Maybe we should use our OL on DL since they seem to not be on the field too often

People need to stop yelling at the injured QB who is trying his best. It's up to the million dollar coaches to make a change.. if they don't then this is on them.
We’re not yelling at him, we’re yelling at the coaches for enabling him

We have no chance if they leave Shrader in the game. Can’t run can’t pass. At a minimum they need the RPO and if the line can’t pass block we need the QB to run.

Dungey was hurt half of his career.
2018 dungey missed a total of 1.5 games. And we even benched him when playing bad. Bet we don’t see that till we are down 35-7

Turning point play…. Not getting that first down mark when we had the ball at 7-7. Wheels came off. Instead of first and ten, 2nd and nine became third and 11 and we have had nothing going after that. Game of inches. Every first down is critical. We went flat after that.

I have to think GS is hurt. Can’t seem to set up his feet to throw. Would not be surprised if CDRW comes out in half two.
Yeah, still not sure what was up with that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom