Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

FO's 4-12
GB's 15-25

There's your story.

Certainly doesn’t help. SU was worked over with faceoffs against Duke and it didn’t hurt them. Everyone is playing like garbage right now.

I know the game has evolved a ton and become much more competitive.. but it bums me out that we no longer feel like a dominant team, and havnt in years. I’m now surprised when we pull off a win against a big team because it always feels like an uphill battle and we’re the underdog.

It's so obvious their in their heads. Playing so timid and scared
Get some hungry kids in there. Press out & fight. I'd rather see them go down swinging than playing off guys who end up ripping close shots anyway.

I know the game has evolved a ton and become much more competitive.. but it bums me out that we no longer feel like a dominant team, and havnt in years. I’m now surprised when we pull off a win against a big team because it always feels like an uphill battle and we’re the underdog.
100% we owned the sport. Unfortunately it got away from Desko towards the end of his run and alas, here we are

At this point you just have to hope this doesn’t carry over to the rest of the season. Where is the gosh darn pride? Where is the effort? This Notre Dame team has WAXED you five straight times and you allow 10 goals in the first half? Just abysmal.

At this point you just have to hope this doesn’t carry over to the rest of the season. Where is the gosh darn pride? Where is the effort? This Notre Dame team has WAXED you five straight times and you allow 10 goals in the first half? Just abysmal.

Tuesday is massive, lose that and boy things gr tricky

We look like we don’t belong on the same field. Very disappointing.

I think it’s s simple as being outworked. They’re picking up very loose ball, quicker to them and gang tackling on ground balls and rides etc.

Offense comprised of good shooters, but no one seems to be able to beat their man. Everyone is slower and smaller than their defender.

Offense comprised of good shooters, but no one seems to be able to beat their man. Everyone is slower and smaller than their defender.
That's the biggest issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom