Now that we lost a game, Can we have Dirty back? | Syracusefan.com

Now that we lost a game, Can we have Dirty back?

If we were to get James back, I think we need to take DC2 out of the starting line-up, start Rak at center and Grant along side Fair up front, with Dirty, BMK, and spot duty for TC and DC2 coming off the bench the rest of the way.

Cheers,
Neil

If we were to get James back, I think we need to take DC2 out of the starting line-up, start Rak at center and Grant along side Fair up front, with Dirty, BMK, and spot duty for TC and DC2 coming off the bench the rest of the way.

Cheers,
Neil
I hope JB doesn't take DC2 out of the starting lineup. That is JBs big developmental move and I really like it. Otherwise it would be really difficult for JB to give DC2 time.

Still plenty of time for the others, as seen today. I hope Grant will see more minutes than earlier in the year based on what he has shown in Jame's absence.

The real advantage with Jame's return will be to put an end to the 3 guard lineup.

I hope JB doesn't take DC2 out of the starting lineup. That is JBs big developmental move and I really like it. Otherwise it would be really difficult for JB to give DC2 time.

Still plenty of time for the others, as seen today. I hope Grant will see more minutes than earlier in the year based on what he has shown in Jame's absence.

The real advantage with Jame's return will be to put an end to the 3 guard lineup.

If James remains out, then I'm for DC2 continuing to start because it keeps the 3 guard line-up at bay.

But if James returns, I prefer our traditional 7 1/2 rotation which means Triche, MCW, Fair, Grant, Dirty, Rak, BMK. amd TC as the 1/2.

More than anything, I want to win that elusive 2nd NC. And this year is wide open enough that we just might do it if James returns.

Cheers,
Neil

Yes, NCAA. We, the fans, have been punished enough. Let's not forget last year. Enough is enough. Give us our player back!!!

If James comes back TC will be out of the rotation. I think when MCW/BT get some rest we'll see Southerland up top with Fair/Grant on the wings.

But yeah, I would keep starting DC2.

My expectation is that if Southerland isn't back for the Pitt game [after another entire week], then he probably won't be back.

Which sucks. But this has drug out long enough; if resolution isn't in the foreseeable future, as in this week, I just don't see things breaking our way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom