NW Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

I don't get how our dbacks keep getting beat so badly. It's not like we are blitzing every play or stacking the box.

Complete a tackle...please

So many broken tackles

This is bag over the head bad. Where is that OU fan that made that post about Allen that garnered about 8,000 likes? This guy is 6'5" and plays like he's 5'5". He and our OC are lost.

Our OC is in over his head he is terrible. Our DB coach needs to get rid of the hat and kid look and learn how to teach. Shafer should start looking at bringing in a true OC next year as McDonald is lost

When I texted bnoro today and jokingly said the Red Sox were going to outscore us today, I really didn't want to be right.

Why does it see all there WRs run wide open while our WRs have two players on them at all times and run like they are stuck in mud??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

The Drew Allen experiment is a total failure, need a QB who can move around on the field, this guy is so stationary, you don't have to game plan anything but rush to a spot.

and the defense is doing its best robinson defense impersonation- doing it too good if you ask me

i predicted 31-13 and got laid in to by the homers on this board. Wake up guys... we arent good. Its partially Allen, but there isnt a QB alive that could succeed with ZERO WR ever open and with an O-line full of crap.

This will be a rough year. Hopefully our coaches start to get it because we are overmatched right now.

im old , fat and slow and I think I could get open on this secondary

im old , fat and slow and I think I could get open on this secondary
If you're also short, then you'd have 4 touchdowns by now.

Worst playcalling I've seen in years. Terrible decisions and telegraphing the pass by Allen. Wow. Something big needs to change. Haven't felt this bad about a lost team since Grob. Really hope we can figure it out...

The Drew Allen experiment is a total failure, need a QB who can move around on the field, this guy is so stationary, you don't have to game plan anything but rush to a spot.

The whole thing feels like the Paulus year/ debacle. The whole damn thing. It's depressing that I've given up all hope for a decent year before mid-September. Even Rocco has to be dispirited.

It might be time to shake things up. This qb is not ready...

Sent from my PD_Novel using Tapatalk 2

You know, for everyone calling for us to run the ball, we've rushed for -1 yards on 7 carries. I'm not sure that's the answer right now.

I think the only thing this game is missing after Morris muffing the kick off is hiking the ball over the QB's head...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom