NW Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

What's everybody so down about??

At halftime, the PR Dept will give SS a canned hard nosed speech... And you guys can all believe its going to result in Ws on the field!!!

Yeee-ha!!!

:bang::bang::bang:
:bat:

Oh Lord

Beyond embarassing, lack of recruiting and coaching staffbeing exposed. Team is a complete disaster.

And people complain about Boeheim! Holy crap.

This is an embarrassment. Hopefully we hold them under 50.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Let up 33 points in the first half? #Hardnosed

I'm afraid to turn on any other games right now out of fear I may accidentally catch highlights from the first half of our game.

And people complain about Boeheim! Holy crap.

This is an embarrassment. Hopefully we hold them under 50.

50? 50?

We got this - just setting us for an even more amazing second half comeback. :confused:

Allen, West , and Gulley all need to take a seat on the far end of the bench, along with our Cornerbacks, and Safeties. Its one thing to give a cushion, but they don't close and tackle when the catch is made. Darius and Jones may have given room when they played safety, but after the catch they would destroy you, and make you hear footsteps wondering where they were.

These guys are going to need hard noses after diving after the NW qb and whiffing and then sliding face first into the dirt.

Let's make a game of this and the coaches HAVE to get these kids back and motivated.

Heads are rolling after this season. Other than Schaffer, I have no idea who will be standing when the dust settles.

To early to contact Petrinos agent?

If I had a sister I'd throw her in on a deal to get Petrino. And you know that POS would leave mid season.

If we ever defer until the 2nd half again, all the coaches should do 100 laps around the field.

Glad I went to Carabbas got twisted and missed the first half. I did not realized how lucky I was to watch Floyd Little run wild at Archbold when I was a young pup who did not know any better. Bring on James B. and the boys.

If there is not a change in quarterback I declare party foul and shenanigans!!

If there is not a change in quarterback I declare party foul and shenanigans!!

I doubt this staff has the set or the smarts to make a change.

We were just suckering them in to give us better odds on our wager for the second half. Just wait until Spearchucker Jones finally gets in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom