NW Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

Drew Allen tried to throw a cup of Gatorade out at halftime, but it was batted down.
Now that was something to laugh about. Well done.

The ACC must be rolling it its grave. All I can think is "Clemson."

In good news nc state is down 21-13 to Richmond at half.

Hunt must be terrible or just totally not ready to play

Honestly, I like PTG.

But why on earth does he get so many reps? He's doing absolutely nothing out there.

three receivers in the same area, hard to complete passes that way

Wait, did we just put together a good, mostly well executed drive that featured some actual diversity in the play calling?

God damnit, announcer guy. "Ross Krautman has made 66 consecutive point after attempts." Knew he would miss it as soon as the guy started saying it. The announcer jinx strikes again.

Wait, did we just put together a good, mostly well executed drive that featured some actual diversity in the play calling?

God damnit, announcer guy. "Ross Krautman has made 66 consecutive point after attempts." Knew he would miss it as soon as the guy started saying it. The announcer jinx strikes again.

We remembered we have TEs and are allowed to throw the ball in the middle of the field.

We remembered we have TEs and are allowed to throw the ball in the middle of the field.
thats not allowed till the second half of the second game- mcdonald was just following the rules

Did we just find a tight end? Moore looked pretty good. I wonder if Wales is hurt. He limped off the field in the first half. We need to make the most out of the second half. This team doesn't have an identity. They need to find what will work and not just trying to pick plays out of a hat.

Idc if you told him he could play TE, I think Moore should have been redshirted and force fed him to make him bulk up and become a lineman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom