NW Game Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

Really?

YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING?

It looks like Northwestern is playing in a 7 on 7 tourney when they have the ball

Our defense looks slow as shite. Thought we've been upgrading our team speed? Clemson and FSU will run circles around us.

This defense has to wrap up and when you have your chance to tackle a guy for a loss...DO IT!

Jesus... someone grow some balls.

PUT A HIT ON THAT QB a big one!!!

Smart play by Raymon. He's lined up directly in front of the football and still jumps.

Hey look, we got to the quarterback and actually wrapped him up!

BREAK UP THE ORANGE!

Could be worse.

Playing solid this half...minus PTG

If Gulley is in on this series I'm not going to be happy...I'll stamp my feet and hold my breath until Jerome comes in.

Could be worse.

Playing solid this half...minus PTG
You mean PTG's season YPC of 2.2 yards isn't good? He's just a short yardage back now, is all. Very short yardage.

Seriously, his hair truly must have been the source of his power.

This BTN streaming feed is killing me. I've gotten a more consistent feed watching scrambled when I was in high school.
My stream has been money. It's not the btn. The issue is your internet connection.

My stream has been money. It's not the btn. The issue is your internet connection.
No, it's not. I've been at two different places, with two different internet feeds, and it's been hit and miss both places.

so uh.. haven't watched. checked the score once. Drew allen 2 more ints? i mean... might as well put Hunt in to see how it goes right? Who is Kendall Moore and why does he have a reception? (ESPN box score...)

Smith and Broyld are both pretty clearly our top two offensive weapons, right? So...just keep feeding them, please.

Put Hunt in...

If we haven't already blown our chances with Niles Sykes, Hunt can only make things better.

Sorry I jinxed you, Rome.

But come on. Catch that. That was a first down and more.

Put Hunt in...

If we haven't already blown our chances with Niles Sykes, Hunt can only make things better.
Allen hasn't done a whole lot wrong in this half. If Jerome catches that, like he should have, we're still moving the ball.

Allen hasn't done a whole lot wrong in this half. If Jerome catches that, like he should have, we're still moving the ball.

Every other throw is a tipped/deflected pass.

He's very lucky he doesn't have 3 or 4 int's

Kirkland showing some speed and a great pursuit angle.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom