NW Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

Allen hasn't done a whole lot wrong in this half. If Jerome catches that, like he should have, we're still moving the ball.

Throw was high to a running back with suspect hands. It should've been caught but he's got to throw that lower and with more touch.

Yeah, that's good Ri'Shard. We're down 34-13 and you're jawing at the receiver. Good idea.

Use Jerome Smith sparingly...

That's great McDonald.

Devante has been fine on those two runs, but seriously, what the hell happened to Jerome? Why do we feel the need to spread the ball around so damn much?

This is some bad sheet. Punt? I'm mad now.

Are you kidding me? 34-13 with two minutes left in the third, you're on the right side of the 50...and you PUNT IT!?!?!?

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

We are terrible on offense...

GIVE THE BALL TO YOUR 1000 YARD RUSHER.

We forget that our RUSHING won us the bowl last year.

Syracuse is a running back U!

Northwestern has the novel idea of not running into tackles.

Are you kidding me? 34-13 with two minutes left in the third, you're on the right side of the 50...and you PUNT IT!?!?!?

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Paging Mr. Millhouse...paging Mr. Millhouse.

Coaches quit. Hard nosed my ass. Wy should we care if the coaches quit.

I can't get over that punt. How insanely gutless. And of course we kicked it into the endzone, so we gained virtually nothing in terms of field position.

Good god. That's so awful.

We played Smith the first series and marched down the field then we went to Gully and stalled out the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Coaches quit. Hard nosed my ass. Wy should we care if the coaches quit.

Shafer is a used car salesman. "hard nosed"... LOL Yeah right.

Soft as butter and spineless as a jellyfish.

Why are giving 5 yd cushions to the outside recs? Why do they not try man press coverage?

We're softer than baby soft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom