OAA audio at 6:30? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OAA audio at 6:30?

Kaleb splashed one from behind the line, at least 6 points now. Hits another now has at least 9.

Unlike most obscure teams that scare the bajeebus out of us, this Lemoyne team cannot hit any of their jacked up threes.

Really happy with Coleman's game tonight. No more of that getting stripped or blocked by the little scrappers. Looks definitive with that initial move, really sealing off his man too. If he is getting double teamed later on the year, we're going to surprise a lot of teams. Lot of shooters on this team to make them pay.

I'm serious. Franklin Howard looks like he belongs. You would think he is a four year starter. Not kidding. Just smooth, controlled. Way more promising to me than Buss, no disrespect to Patterson.
Hits both FTs, 8 points thus far.

Howard steal leads to the break. TR cleaning things up, close to double digits now if not already.

Oh, man. Richardson uses his body in the low post to convert. Great preview of what's to come. Kid can play!

Richardson back rims the and one chance. SU shooting 50% from the stripe now. What's new?
:)

Malachi with a beautiful feed for a cutting (and dunking) G. Very unselfish team I am seeing. Keep it up, fellas.

Cuse up 78-49 right now. Little more than 5 minutes left to play.

Lydon, again, all over the place for the loose ball. Collects another offensive rebound and back to the line. But like the commentators say, he's going to get knocked around a lot. But he will gain strength then look out.

KJ and Howard at the guards now for SU. Joseph with an unnecessary reach there, but oh well. I'd rather that than see him inactive altogether. Just scored his 10th and 11th points. Meanwhile, Frank Howard scores again after picking a dolphin's pocket, easy lay in.

This team is running, moving the ball extremely well and most importantly, not hesitating to shoot. Convert and convert fast.

Coleman just having his way now. Literally reverse lay up'd one after another offensive board. He is playing his size now, owns the paint. I like it just fine.

G checks out. Had a great game, bunch of threes. Looked very comfortable out there.
Little Red Autry, thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee point field goal.

Chino had a block at the end, Belby scores a layup as time expires.
Final looks to be 97-58.

Mike 21 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block
7/13
5/10 3s

Roberson 8 points, 10 rebounds (6 offensive), 2 assists, 2 steals
Shot 60%

Coleman 15 points, 7 rebounds (4 off), 1 block, 2 steals
Shot 7/9
YEAH!

Richardson 13 points, 2 steals, 1 assist and I was right about those rebounds, 7 defensive. Great success.
Shot 5/12, 3/8 from deep. Great debut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom