OAA audio at 6:30? | Syracusefan.com

OAA audio at 6:30?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Anybody else not getting this? There better not be a problem with the game streaming at 7:00.

I'm not getting anything. I can't get the game to open up on my Mac. It should work on my iPad (it did for Orange Madness) but man, that's a small freaking screen to watch on.

I'm not getting anything. I can't get the game to open up on my Mac. It should work on my iPad (it did for Orange Madness) but man, that's a small freaking screen to watch on.
If you have ad blocker on turn it off. I had the exact same problem until I did that. Good to go now.

No video. Keeps telling me to login even though I am.

image-377024604.jpg

No video. Keeps telling me to login even though I am.
First, close your browser. When you come back in, clear your history, temporary internet etc. Go to cuse.com and try again, press play button if you see it.

Lydon looking active, kept a couple of plays alive on the offensive glass, nearly tipped one in.

Still not working. It lists my subscription as inactive, even though I pid for the frucking thing this morning !!

Still not working. It lists my subscription as inactive, even though I pid for the frucking thing this morning !!
Sucks, sorry man. I cancelled my monthly the other day in hopes that it would give me til the end and I double checked, it did. They mucked your subscription up, you should get a full refund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom