OAA audio at 6:30? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OAA audio at 6:30?

Good defense on a play by Chino, Lydon missed a deep one badly, but Malachi connects!

Team is active and trapping, causing TOs - getting us some decent looks in the open court.

image-3379741102.jpg

Finally got it working. There was some issue with my subscription being listed as inactive for some stupid reason.

Malachi a little run and pop off the screen, Cooney-esque and drains another.
And another!
26-16 now.
Yeah, Malachi doesn't deserve the hype.
:rolleyes:, then
:eat popcorn:, then
SUball

Another block, Lydon? Just missed it. Couple of the young guys are off, but Lydon is active and keeping the ball alive. Malachi looking silky smooth right now and although he missed the shot, Howard looks like his handle is tight, good dribble with the left.

Lydon, all over the offensive boards. Man, to have both him and TR in at the same time? And like clockwork, commentators said the same thing.

Lydon again getting very low in the post. Bumped around, but drew the foul. Loving his game right now. The shots will come. Hit both freebies.

Great interior pass by Roberson to Lydon. TL connects on the bunny, banked it in.
Lydon and Roberson just had consecutive blocks. Oh boy! Howard just hit a deep ball.

Now Chino isn't Baye. He might be that kind of defensive player one day. But he does make things tough in the deep interior. Called for a foul, but he forced a bad shot, foul was fairly cheapy.

Howard to the line for two...
This game is what the younger players needed. Coach put them all in at this point. Not too much rust.

Anybody watching oaa on an android device? Says format is not supported for me. What video player do i need?

Howard hits 1 of 2, rimmed out the first. Gosh, this kid looks loose. Day in the park to him, it seems. If I can channel my inner Rothstein, he makes Ennis look like a nervous nellie! ;)

I broke my laptop yesterday, so I'm stuck watching the 76ers beat down on Cleveland on nba league pass on my 360. Can't even watch the Knicks because of black out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom