OAA audio at 6:30? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OAA audio at 6:30?

Howard dropped 10 points, 1 rebound, 3 steals, 3 assists.
Even more important is if the shooter converted, he could have easily had a couple more dimes. Very confident his first minutes, exhibition or not.

Since I started this post I figured I would get back in. I contacted them prior to the game and was advised to use Chrome instead of IE. Got the video feed. However, I must say it was one of the worst streams I have experienced and I've used a lot at another site. Kept needed to "reset". Oh well, I'm happy to be able to see it.

Richardson, Coleman, G and Lydon all played well in my opinion. I mentioned in a thread a while back that I wasn't sure about this "perimeter" offence and I'm still not convinced. We'll see how it plays out. I think we were less than 50% from the line - DUH! Saw quite a bit of "run and gun" and that is what I like.

Com'on People this board is dead, and so was the dome.

How can ya'll not be excited and buzzing for the start of the season. Especially after last season.

Trangtron Carney had 8 points on 3/6, no threes but did have 5 assists and 5 rebounds. Cooney wasn't shooting Cooney style, but he played better than it looks. He was not featured on O tonight and I believe that's what coach wanted. To get the younger guys out there.

Lydon had 6 and 6, but it doesn't matter. He was all over the court, complete with 5 offensive rebounds and kept it alive a lot more than that. Will get stronger, but he is tough and throws his body around for the loose ball. He's going to get meaningful minutes this year and on.

He also had a game high 3 blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
KJ with 11 points, 2 assists and 1 rebound. Only 1 TO. I thought he looked decent in limited minutes. Not a great outing, but was looking for a better shot every time, assertive in the lane.

Chino was scoreless in 11 minutes, but add 1 block and 2 steals. Did an okay job contesting the low post attempts, couple cheapy fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom