OBJ handing out wads of cash on the field is hilarious | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OBJ handing out wads of cash on the field is hilarious

You would think the NCAA would want to nip this in the bud. I cant imagine they want to have to worry about money being allowed on the field and in the locker room after every single bowl game come bowl season. That's a lot of policing they would have to do, but I guess this is the NCAA were talking about

Last edited:
I think it's been proven decisively that rules don't matter, see: UNC, Penn State, etc. And we've already had the giant scandal, it's still playing out in court re: the FBI & Nike, etc.

College athletics is a swamp and it's, arguably, never been more popular. We live in a crazy world.

I think it’s less well known than you think. People want to believe in the amateur student-athlete model and that cheaters get caught, etc. Even with the string of headlines over the years.

But maybe you’re right. Don’t know.

The NCAA and the powers that be did this to themselves.

Lets be honest, this $ pails in comparison to what these kids have gotten over the years. Sec fans are crazy. You think these kids coming from impoverished backgrounds arent taking from the highest bidder? This is the school that retained wade willet after getting caught on tape essentially admitting to paying for recruits. I bet nike and adidas paying players was only a counterbalance to what goes on in sec land.

Apparently OBJ was also handing out those fists.

New Orleans Police Department issued a warrant for his arrest, simple battery

Edit - Not fists, apparently booty slaps lol

Last edited:
It's remarkable how stupid some people are, especially these high profile athletes.

Just imagine what you had to do to stay out of all of this. Don't give cash on the field and don't touch an authority figure.

THAT IS LITERALLY IT.

Why was this security guard in the locker room busting balls? Almost looks like he was making sure dude didn't have alcohol in his Gatorade bottle?
That's a great question. I hate OBJ, and think he's one of the most overrated players in the league, who does a lot of stupid things, but why even have a cop/security guard in there. It's almost like he was hoping to make a story for himself to get his 15 minutes of fame.

To be clear, OBJ should have never slapped his butt, but why put yourself in that position in the first place.

Isn't this the same guy who with the Giants had an issue with cocaine? Coaches and school get a fail for just allowing that type of presence on the sidelines with the young men.

It's remarkable how stupid some people are, especially these high profile athletes.

Just imagine what you had to do to stay out of all of this. Don't give cash on the field and don't touch an authority figure.

THAT IS LITERALLY IT.

The cash on the field doesn't affect OBJ. He didn't do anything illegal.

Why was this security guard in the locker room busting balls? Almost looks like he was making sure dude didn't have alcohol in his Gatorade bottle?

Someone told me it was over the cigars in the locker room. At first the cops seemed to be ok with it, then media people started complaining so whoever the head of police presence decided to nip it all in the bud.

Apparently the video of the cop yelling at the player is over a lit cigar, and the player is showing the cop that he put the cigar out in the Gatorade bottle.

Can’t even smoke a cigar after winning the National Championship...

At least Shafer waited until he left the Dome before lighting up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom