OBJ handing out wads of cash on the field is hilarious | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OBJ handing out wads of cash on the field is hilarious

I still believe the student-athlete model can work. But fans need to be p
they had no choice. Their star QB admitted it.
So they lied, and then backtracked.

At least Shafer waited until he left the Dome before lighting up.
1579202908756.png

Wow, 'only in America.' Whatever. If that cop actually presses charges for that in that particular setting/forum, etc., he's a far bigger douche than OBJ.

Wow, 'only in America.' Whatever. If that cop actually presses charges for that in that particular setting/forum, etc., he's a far bigger douche than OBJ.

How can he explain not detaining OBJ at the time? Why let him go and then file a complaint?

So Beckham handed out cash, smacked a cops butt, and took the megaphone from the marching band? How much booger sugar did this clown do that night?

So Beckham handed out cash, smacked a cops butt, and took the megaphone from the marching band? How much booger sugar did this clown do that night?

Seems like a well balanced young man. Great representative of his school.

How can he explain not detaining OBJ at the time? Why let him go and then file a complaint?

Not a fan of OBJ, but this seems a case of cop-created trouble where no trouble was present or necessary.

Sad when discretion vanishes from law enforcement.

LSU has just won the national title and they’re in their locker room. In New Orleans.

Good lord.

Not a fan of OBJ, but this seems a case of cop-created trouble where no trouble was present or necessary.

Sad when discretion vanishes from law enforcement.

LSU has just won the national title and they’re in their locker room. In New Orleans.

Good lord.
It was a security guard not a cop, thinks would have gotten far worse for OBJ if he smacked a cop.
I get the security guard was a "wet blanket" but he is getting paid to do a job to enforce the rules of the arena which I'm sure is his full time job.
I'm sure most people on this board wouldn't like a person you don't know smacking your butt (insert chip and milllhouse joke).
Overall OBJ is a poor representative of LSU and they should be assumed of his antics.

Common how many guys get to tell their grandchildren that Odell Beckham slapped his ass in the locker room after the national championship game.
Who?

Not so fast. OBJ was in the dome for the VT game last week. So, by NCAA logic, that make the Natty Championship a home game for SU. Therefore, its a violation that will result in Dino having all his wins taken away from him.

Great choice of guest Weitsman...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom