Offensive Woes | Syracusefan.com

Offensive Woes

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Are they real, or just a side effect of playing some of the top defensive teams in the country for the last month? I wouldn't expect SU kept under 60 unless faced with a GT or Ville or Pitt-like team.

Are they real, or just a side effect of playing some of the top defensive teams in the country for the last month? I wouldn't expect SU kept under 60 unless faced with a GT or Ville or Pitt-like team.

Our offensive limitations are legitimate, and teams that have played us for years and know how to exploit our weaknesses took advantage at a time when we began to collectively flounder. That said, [1] as you point out, we lost to some pretty good teams, [2] several of those losses were winnable games, and [3] most were road losses.

Doesn't invalidate the concerns about offense, but I think we recaptured our shooting touch. And if we can continue to get some modicum of productivity out of the center position--let's face it, Keita was tremendous in NYC during the BET--we'll be a tough out for anyone we play.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom