Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

The UConn athletic department must lead the nation in ridiculous lawsuits. They are even better at that than women's basketball and puppets.
6DCCACC5-B215-4715-96DD-9A9E53642B3B.gif

I mean it's McBride basically doing his East Bound and Down schtick (pretty hilarious schtick in my book) but in a dojo

I've never been a huge McBride fan, but loved Righteous Gemstones.

And to stay on topic - this guy thinks masks are a hoax, tripped an NFL player in the middle of the game, attacked Sean Combs, and apparently has had anti-Semitic and conspiracy theory laden social media posts. How did someone with his past ever get a high profile job? He should hawking crystals and essential oils at his personal training gym.

I have a specific recollection of Calhoun saying he thought JB was the best coach in America. I thought it was after the 6 OT game, but I can’t find it. Anyone remember that?

I have a specific recollection of Calhoun saying he thought JB was the best coach in America. I thought it was after the 6 OT game, but I can’t find it. Anyone remember that?
It was before that. I do remember that.

I remember Calhoun being none too pleased after that 6OT game. If I recall it was part of a period where they couldn’t get to Friday night in the BET and we may have been the ones knocking them out a few of those.

Why would a MAC HC leave his job to go to an independent FBS program not named Notre Dame?

The next UConn head coach is either going to be a current FCS head coach or a longtime coordinator who has not been a head coach yet. See Robinson, Greg.

Why would a MAC HC leave his job to go to an independent FBS program not named Notre Dame?

The next UConn head coach is either going to be a current FCS head coach or a longtime coordinator who has not been a head coach yet. See Robinson, Greg.

Exactly.

That’s demotion imo

This just in: Yukon is committed to Big Time Football

How does one show such commitment? Is it giving an unworthy coach a ridiculously incentive laden contract that pays him for not only small accomplishments, but even major failures?