Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Tacos El Gordo is reasonable and delicious plus on the strip. Great lunch option for legit tacos.
Absolutely agree. Also always do Atomic Liquors on Fremont. Legendary place.

I planned on going to this game and spending a week or so in vegas and other sites out there. Health complicated things so it wasnt possible.
Can I get some pics of all the fun and action or what? So far disappointed so now Im asking and really looking forward to taking a look into the fun you all are having!
Especially tomorrow at the game! I know we will be well represented. LGO!
I just posted one!

Just checked into our hotel after hitting some archery place while waiting for the room.

This day has been an eternity already coming from the East Coast. I slept for 3 hours last night because I was too excited.

Gonna hit the hotel bar and contemplate nighttime adventures while the wife naps. Probably end up doing sushi somewhere for dinner and then find CuseTroop for some late night shenanigans
Jeremy Schaap ought to do a 30 for 30 episode on CuseTroop

Last edited:
Arrived at noon today, checked into Excalibur, went to RiRa for late lunch and then to Rockhouse Oakroom at the Venetian a few drinks. Lots of SU fans there as Brent Ax posted a meet up for 5:00. Getting ready to crash since we’ve been up for 23 hours. See everyone tomorrow- Go Orange

We had dinner at the RiRa . Good food then a couple of Guinness with some live Irish music . Enjoyed myself thoroughly!!

Arrived at noon today, checked into Excalibur, went to RiRa for late lunch and then to Rockhouse Oakroom at the Venetian a few drinks. Lots of SU fans there as Brent Ax posted a meet up for 5:00. Getting ready to crash since we’ve been up for 23 hours. See everyone tomorrow- Go Orange
Wrf is this Syracuse Brent axe meet up