Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Heading back to the strip with the W.
IMG_0402.jpeg

Have a night tonight, friends!!!! Had a chitty family medical situation pop up so couldn't make the trip but I am with you all in spirit while I smoke a victory joint.
Hope all is well on the medical front too.

Have the authorities been advised that CuseTroop is in town?

There’s a great place in western lights plaza. Was living at my grandmas at the time and working in the Syracuse city schools and I had the owners kid in class one day at Corcoran and he’s like ‘your the Mongolian beef dude no one other than you ever orders that from us.’ Great food but a weird thing to hear.
Mongolian Beef is horse meat, lol

For all you guys in Vegas, congrats, great choice to be there.

Tear it up!

For me: probably better I’m not in Vegas. Afraid of what I’d do right now.
Many of us are spent after watching that game in person. We were all hyped for a bit afterwards, but seriously between the heat at the tailgate, and the stress of watching in person, I'm about to crash from that alone.

Many of us are spent after watching that game in person. We were all hyped for a bit afterwards, but seriously between the heat at the tailgate, and the stress of watching in person, I'm about to crash from that alone.
Thank god for the bartender at the Grand Chateau. We came back to get ready to “go out” and just knocked back some drinks and ordered DoorDash. The Buffalo Trace was a welcome victory treat