Official Long Beach St Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Long Beach St Game Thread

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Not a team to be overlooked but I hope the three sons and Obokoh see extended minutes.

I would love Cooney to continue the way he played last game. Keep me informed I am workingOh Lord

Not a team to be overlooked but I hope the three sons and Obokoh see extended minutes.
why? Don't get me wrong. I would love to see the walk ons play. But I just want to win.

Trueblue25 said:

If they're not a team to be overlooked then we really have a long year ahead of us.

why? Don't get me wrong. I would love to see the walk ons play. But I just want to win.
Need Roberson, BJ, Buss and Chinoso to get more comfortable against decent competition. We can't compete, especially this year, with no bench in my opinion. It'd be great for Rak if Obokoh could give 5-8 minutes a game and some fouls. It'd also be wonderful if the sophomores could find a groove/improve on their game.

Also looking at Cooney to continue expanding on his game and maintaining consistency, he's played well lately. Big game for McCullough to try and figure out some answers as well.

If they're not a team to be overlooked then we really have a long year ahead of us.
Didn't mean it to that effect. But remember Detroit and teams like that in previous years? Just don't want to get caught flat.

I hope we see them too. You know how JB is, and this may be their last chance at a decent amount of game time minutes. I don't want to be a situation that we see them only when we have foul issues.

pull the trigger G jesus

Cooney being harrassed, hopefully gbinije can show alittle drive in the halfcourt against some physical d, he hasnt done that in a while.

Trueblue25 said:
Apparently JB agrees. Glad to see Buss out there.

Then he trusted his better judgement and yanked him after some pitiful D. Not good.

orangefan13 said:
Cooney being harrassed, hopefully gbinije can show alittle drive in the halfcourt against some physical d, he hasnt done that in a while.

Yeah, he's not going to even touch the ball this game, they're literally 2 inches in front of him.

Then he trusted his better judgement and yanked him after some pitiful D. Not good.
at least he saw the floor. Need some answers at the guard spots.

Cooney should try looking at the hoop when he shoots.

What. McCulloughs shoes. Twice stopped to fix them.

Ya know that look of death that your parents gave you as a kid when you were acting up in public… Boeheim has had that look like 6 times so far during this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom