Official Long Beach St Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official Long Beach St Game Thread

Silent G is our best player...and other than Rak, it's not close.

I'm still not sure I've ever seen G put together a good game from start to finish. He's had some great halves, but always seems to fade imo. Hopefully today he gets a great full 40.

That was a nice end to the first half!

Cooooooooooooooney!

Did that remind anyone else of GMac in front of Quin Snyder in 2003? (granted GMac's shot was only about 15 feet)

G's good, but needs to create some in the halfcourt hes not there yet Rak is. Thats why Rak is the leader. With enough opportunity G would put up 30 in half court/fullcourt transition.

LBS can't handle a press. St. John's pressed them off the court. When we went to the press we went on an 11-0 run. So naturally we take it off and don't use it again as they get back in the game.

CM and TR have got to get on the boards. No way long beach should be outrebounding us
No excuse, but our wings are playing alittle higher than normal because long beach has some good shooters. Wings have to hustle back in better to rebound.

Eh, Rak leads the break better than Joseph!

Ugly plays to start the second half.

Kaleb doesn't wanna be out there, so sit him. No reason to keep him in there when he's not showing the effort

I don't think I have ever seen a SYRACUSE starting PG in my 20 years of life that is as over his head as Joseph is... He really just doesn't provide anything at this time yet and plays 35 minutes... Why he still brings the ball up the court is beyond me

Please tell me why kaleb is in this game. Cooney and G have been significantly better and can handle guard duties.

We Are Syracuse said:
I don't think I have ever seen a SYRACUSE PG in my 20 years of life that is as over his head as Joseph is... He really just doesn't provide anything at this time yet and plays 35 minutes... Why he still brings the ball up the court is beyond me

He needs to learn the hard way. This team isn't going anywhere anyway.

I feel so bad for Joesph at this point. That said I don't know if we have anybody else who can bring the ball up, especially in pressure situations.

Give Patterson some more run - go with the hot hand. Patterson was at least creating off the bounce a bit. Joseph isn't doing much, just a placeholder at the moment (a placeholder that's turning it over a lot).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom