official nba draft thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

official nba draft thread

Soooo a PG to Philly? Ummm interesting.

MCW says "I'm not sure if this means I'll be moved"

Hmm a PG for the Sixers? Sounds like the 76'ers haven't said anything to reassure MCW.

I'm pissed about the 6'ers drafting a pg. I wonder if they see some kind of incurable flaw in MCW?

Also what's with everybody standing up and showing off the inside of the suit jackets to show off stitched up stuff on the inside of the jackets?

Libero2 said:
Also what's with everybody standing up and showing off the inside of the suit jackets to show off stitched up stuff on the inside of the jackets?

It was his country's flag.

What the hell is with the 6'ers?

No way paytons trade bait

Here's what they'll say about our guys:

- grant: one of the top athletes in the class, freaky length on D, but has to develop a shot and get stronger with the ball

- ennis: NBA ready in terms of running an offense, athleticism doesn't stand out, capable at attacking the rim but needs to improve his finishing ability

WOW!! I was thinking like you Trueblue, never thought Payton would be trade bait either.

Phoenix is fun as hell to watch. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the surprise rookie who scores 16+ pts.

longislandcuse said:
Payton traded for Saric? What is the point of this?

If it was another team id say financial reasons but the sixers have a ton of money. Don't like that move, then you go with a shooter that plays next year. This guy may be there in 2 years or never. Lot of risk in a deep draft like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom