Official USF Game Day Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Day Thread

i get that pounding the table and screaming about the coaches is cathartic, but Dino and company are teaching an entirely new way of doing things - new offense, new defense, new conditioning, new pace - new everything. The thing about teaching is that it takes time and that failure and repetition are part of the process. If the team looks like this in year 3, or if there isn't an upward progression as the season goes by and there has been time to teach and correct, then there enough there to criticize the coaches.

On the plus side, we might be No. 1 in Deadspin's CFB poll. Winless UCF got the top spot last year.

Fingers crossed.

Id say get Dungey out. Game is over, he's thrown 46 passes and run 12 times...he's gotten plenty of work today. Keep him healthy, and give Mahoney the rest of the game.

And if nothing else, give him some reps. We may need him at some point.

We've sucked for 3 years. If it makes you feel better to freak out over every play call that doesn't work, go for it. I'm thinking macro and realizing we don't have the horses right now.

Noexcuse said:
Probably not a popular sentiment but you have to wonder a little.

Love the kid, but with Devito coming in next year...who knows?

NineOneSeven said:
I cant wait for the spread for next week's game so everyone can laugh at how "crazy" it is

Few should be surprised.

UConn will be a slight favorite.

Just looked at the stats. We are dominating in every stat, across the board, except turnovers (0-3), and on the scoreboard, of course. Getting blown out.

Such an odd game.

Love the kid, but with Devito coming in next year...who knows?

My friend who coaches in Nj and has seen Devito play several times, told me he would be stunned if he wasn't our qb next year.

OrangeDW said:
We've sucked for 3 years. If it makes you feel better to freak out over every play call that doesn't work, go for it. I'm thinking macro and realizing we don't have the horses right now.

Tough to get the horses, though, when you don't win.

South Florida has been able to build their program because they're in a recruiting hotbed.

I am 23. Since I have been old enough to understand, we have had maybe 2 good seasons. You all have nothing to complain about ;).

I'm slightly older but yep it's insane. I had to go to bed at halftime of the VT last second win with McNabb. I have no memory of Syracuse having a number next to their name. How can anyone complain about attendance when you have a whole generation who knows nothing but terrible awful football?

I'm slightly older but yep it's insane. I had to go to bed at halftime of the VT last second win with McNabb. I have no memory of Syracuse having a number next to their name. How can anyone complain about attendance when you have a whole generation who knows nothing but terrible awful football?

You don't even have the Freeney days?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom