Official USF Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the 10 running backs. What why is Hill getting a carry...

USE FREDERICKS AND THAT IS IT.

Football coaches make me nuts. We throw the kitchen sink at LSU because why not, and we have some success.

Playing an awful USF and we curl up into a ball.

I think this season has solidified this fact: When he thinks he CAN get away with playing ultra conservative and still win, he will take that route every time. When they have to play like riverboat gamblers (like the 2nd half vs Wake, LSU, etc.), only THEN will they attempt to do so.

I'm willing to bet we see the nut cuffs come off the second half.

Last time I checked USF has something to say about the outcome of this football game. This isn't a video game and dungey isn't Johnny football, and contrary to popular belief erv isn't Reggie bush. Time to grind and try to win a football game

Could Dungey be gun shy?
It's possible. Really hard to say what he is seeing down field, though. Our WRs have a long history of not getting separation.

cuse309 said:
Second half is quite simple. Many times the better team sleepwalks through the first half. See Ohio State today. If we are THAT much better than USF, like many of us said we were, we'll figure it out, and win this one.
If the first half was an accurate display of where we are at, then I'm afraid we all jumped the gun.

I'm not sure we are the better team. Its who wants it more. We look lifeless out there.

Estime 0 targets
Ish 1 target

Throw the ball downfield to your plays makers. Enough with the conservative play calling.

Reminds me of the Wake game. Really need a stop to open the second half.

Estime 0 targets
Ish 1 target

Throw the ball downfield to your plays makers. Enough with the conservative play calling.
Estime has been targeted at least once. He got the second target of the game, on the near sideline, incompletion.

Dungeys made a bunch of frosh mistakes today. Not surprised.

On one of his keeper when he was clearly going to throw it down field and nothing was there he needs to throw it out of bounds. He instead tries to tuck and run for a huge loss.

OL is getting blown up right now to. They need to sack up.

Estime 0 targets
Ish 1 target

that would make too much sense

image-4138253374.jpg

In other news this picture is hilarious

Defense needs to come out STRONG this first series. A turnover, 3-and-out, ...something.

Should have made the call, also should have called for a fair catch, terrible decision.

Seriously, how do you not wave for a fair catch & yell FIRE to tell your teammates GTF away from the ball?!?!!

Guess it's time for me to sit on the left side of my couch. The right side gave me nothing to cheer about.

We need to stop with this. Mahoney, bless him and his effort against LSU, will not win us any games.

He cannot make half the throws Dungey can make.
Yeah, I'm not sure why this is popping up in this thread. Are these people for real? What happens when Mahoney short hops 2 or 3 passes? Is it Wilson time, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom