Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distances

Bronx to

Jacksonville 847

Clemson 648

Syracuse 191

He would save 199 miles by going to Clemson over Florida but the closet airport to Clemson is in Charlotte NC which is a 2 hours drive on I-85 then off roads 20-30 miles

He would save 656 by coming to Syracuse over Florida and 457 miles by coming here over Clemson

Distances

Bronx to

Jacksonville 847

Clemson 648

Syracuse 191

He would save 199 miles by going to Clemson over Florida but the closet airport to Clemson is in Charlotte NC which is a 2 hours drive on I-85 then off roads 20-30 miles

He would save 656 by coming to Syracuse over Florida and 457 miles by coming here over Clemson

Actually, tack on an extra 70 miles. U Florida is in Gainesville, Fl...unless he's also being recruited by the Jaguars (and Tebow!).

Florida had been near the top of Ogundeko's list for some time, but the ESPN 150 member said Florida just wasn't the right fit.

"I just felt that Florida wasn't the best place for me. I wanted to go to a school closer to home and I'll have a better opportunity to play earlier at the other schools.
The above is what I was referring to when I said he was saving face.

As for Clemson, Ogundeko said he would have a chance to play early for the Tigers.

"They are a great school also," he said. "I like the coaches; I like the school. The players are great, they win a lot. They play in the ACC just like Syracuse. I have a great opportunity to play early at both schools.

We all love reading way too far into what 18 year olds are saying. But I find it interesting that he said Clemson "plays in the ACC just like Syracuse" and not the other way around...

We all love reading way too far into what 18 year olds are saying. But I find it interesting that he said Clemson "plays in the ACC just like Syracuse" and not the other way around...

I wouldn't read too much into that as he was talking about Syracuse first and what they had to offer and then talked about Clemson second. Compiling all of his information together I would bet on Clemson but we do have a shot.

Can someone please tell me if I should be rooting for ACC Clemson or LSU because of Ebo tonight?

If he's announcing he already knows what the choice is, so will root for ACC to finally get a win over SEC.

Sorry guys - I hate everything SEC. I want Clemson to beat LSU, Lville to beat Florida & ND to beat Bama (and FSU & Pitt to win). That would do so much or the ACC moving forward once SU joins. Actually I hate everything ND but its the lessor of 2 evils.

Sorry guys - I hate everything SEC. I want Clemson to beat LSU, Lville to beat Florida & ND to beat Bama (and FSU & Pitt to win). That would do so much or the ACC moving forward once SU joins. Actually I hate everything ND but its the lessor of 2 evils.
Agreed... personally I'm not yet emotionally able to root for the ACC like I always have the BE, but intellectually I know its better for cuse to have the ACC do as well as possible.

Well it was a fun couple of days thinking he'd come. After this game I'm not confident based on perception and Marrone going on interviews.

He's already made up his mind one way or another. This game wont change it. Marrone leaving on the other hand... :(

Yeah, the Marrone thing is really bad timing if we really had a shot to begin with.

Yeaaaaa...so a few days before he decides Clemson wins their biggest bowl game in forever and Marrone decides he's going to interview for NFL HC jobs. Fanf***intastic.

Who knows, maybe Sweeney will announce he'll be interviewing for NFL jobs as well. We can hope anyway.

Are you sure it's not the lessee?

from most reports Ebo looks great at UA practice. Good to hear for whoever gets his services since this is a major step up from NYC competition.

from most reports Ebo looks great at UA practice. Good to hear for whoever gets his services since this is a major step up from NYC competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.