Ogundeko | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think clemson was ever down 14-0 last night lsu scored off turnover to go up 7-0 then clemson responded witha td drive

recruiting is over for EO its in his hands at this point
Exactly. He has said he made his decision, and with only two days to go, his mind won't be changing. Whatever is done is done. All that is left is his announcement that he is either coming or not. The DM situation won't make any further impact because its already been decided in EO's head. Hopefully it's our way, but all we can do is wait it out till Friday, just like with HCDM's situation, nothing we can do but wait it out...

Exactly. He has said he made his decision, and with only two days to go, his mind won't be changing. Whatever is done is done. All that is left is his announcement that he is either coming or not. The DM situation won't make any further impact because its already been decided in EO's head. Hopefully it's our way, but all we can do is wait it out till Friday, just like with HCDM's situation, nothing we can do but wait it out...
If anything could change his mind wouldn't it be the possibility of none of the people who recruited him being here? I know he has friends here but the entire staff could be gone, I just don't see any way he comes here now unless he's been assured of something we don't know about.

not to be negative but-
Could it be that EO informed HCDM that he will be attending Clemson, thus making the interviews moot?

not to be negative but-
Could it be that EO informed HCDM that he will be attending Clemson, thus making the interviews moot?
Wow- do you honestly believe a grown man is making a career decision based off of one kid?

I guess I worded that poorly.
I was inferring that Marrone didn't try to keep the NFL meetings secret, he may have been more covert had he been concerned about loosing recruits.

If Marrone was waiting on signing a few key recruits and wanted to go on an NFL interview to test the waters he may have tried harder to keep if hush hush, incase he stayed. Since it doesn't appear to be any kind of a secret, could it be that he feels we have secured all the kids we can or maybe he knows he is leaving regardless.

That was my point. I guess after reading my own post it sounds like I meant he was leaving because of EO's decision.

I guess I worded that poorly.
I was inferring that Marrone didn't try to keep the NFL meetings secret, he may have been more covert had he been concerned about loosing recruits.

If Marrone was waiting on signing a few key recruits and wanted to go on an NFL interview to test the waters he may have tried harder to keep if hush hush, incase he stayed. Since it doesn't appear to be any kind of a secret, could it be that he feels we have secured all the kids we can or maybe he knows he is leaving regardless.

That was my point. I guess after reading my own post it sounds like I meant he was leaving because of EO's decision.

I knew exactly what you were trying to say. But then again, instead of just assuming you were saying something stupid I re-read it. This board would be a much better place if instead of just ripping into people and assuming they are saying something stupid, they double check to see what they meant.

Bud Elliott - who follows recruiting for Sbnation is down at the UA practices -
Says that EO is a good player, but not elite. He's quick off the ball. He's also unsure if his Clemson offer if legit. It looks pretty legit with all the house calls EO's been getting

Says that EO is a good player, but not elite. He's quick off the ball. He's also unsure if his Clemson offer if legit. It looks pretty legit with all the house calls EO's been getting
Do you have a link? Also- my intention wasn't to rip proest. I'm just a sarcastic New Yorker.

Do you have a link? Also- my intention wasn't to rip proest. I'm just a sarcastic New Yorker.

Link here. Messages copied and pasted below:

Any sign or thoughts about Ebenezer Ogundeko – down to Syracuse and Clemson?

Not sure his Clemson offer is legit

He’s quick off the ball. Not elite, but a good player.
Follow @SBNRecruiting on Twitter

by
Bud Elliott
on
up

Interesting.

Seems kind of silly that he's questioning the Clemson offer, doesn't it?

Got a call last night from an individual who knows what's going on in the world of college recruiting. He said that Clemson is known as a "money school." He asked about Okendeko's family financial position. He added, if Clemson wants him bad enough they will give him the cash necessary to land him. I did mention EO seems like a kid who mentions the lord frequently. He said that's good because Clemson is as close to SEC corrupt as it get's. I inquired about Dabo Swinney's integrity in the recruiting circles, he said he's a snake and a player who'll say anything & do anything to land a recruit.

Got a call last night from an individual who knows what's going on in the world of college recruiting. He said that Clemson is known as a "money school." He asked about Okendeko's family financial position. He added, if Clemson wants him bad enough they will give him the cash necessary to land him. I did mention EO seems like a kid who mentions the lord frequently. He said that's good because Clemson is as close to SEC corrupt as it get's. I inquired about Dabo Swinney's integrity in the recruiting circles, he said he's a snake and a player who'll say anything & do anything to land a recruit.

I've heard very similar things.

I've heard very similar things.

What baffles me is that this thing with Swinney and Clemson being a money school seems to be commonly known in many circles yet the NCAA doesn't nail them ... :bang:

Well that makes sense doesn't it? If EO was truly an elite player right now, he would be going to a big time school, a d not be choosing between us and Clemson. The kid is still a stud in the making, and has a chance to be a damn good player here for us. Hopefully he comes in and becomes our next great pass rusher.

Link here. Messages copied and pasted below:

Any sign or thoughts about Ebenezer Ogundeko – down to Syracuse and Clemson?

Recruiting_Image_small.jpg
Not sure his Clemson offer is legit

He’s quick off the ball. Not elite, but a good player.
Follow @SBNRecruiting on Twitter
by

Bud Elliott

on

up

It is always a really good sign when you are recruiting against another school for a player and suddenly word starts to seep out about how that school hasn't offered...

Who cares why he comes, just that he does.
I think he means Clemson might have been told that EBO was coming here so they told everyone they pulled the offer to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.