Ogundeko | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone decipher this tweet?

His buddy decommitted from UF, and Ebo is trying to convince his "homie" to join him at college. FWIW (nothing), ESPN says Caleb Brantley (the "homie" in question) had offers from Bama, Auburn, Cal, FSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Purdue, USF, Tenn, and USC (but not SU or Clemson).

As of this minute EBO is going to commit to Clemson. He is hanging with Robert Nkemdiche, who will be going to Ole Miss as we all knew, in fact someone said that they were rooming together. Ole Miss is keeping him warm at the moment.

When Clemson found out that they were out of the Nkemdiche sweepstakes they threw everything at EBO, he was their plan B.

Between Laquon Treadwell & Nkemdiche, Ole Miss has these two recruiting for them all week at the game site. Treadwell will visit Oklahoma but is said to be a heavy Ole Miss lean.

Carl Lawson an Auburn commit under the old regime looks to be leaning toward Ole Miss too.

Old Miss likes EBO too but at this point there would be no room at the inn unless Lawson stays with Auburn or goes elsewhere. EBO would again be plan B as Nkemdiche is #1 & Lawson #2 DE's in the country.

From what I learned HCDM going on NFL interviews had no effect on EBO's decision.

Hoping for a miracle but it looks like we will go with our backup plans.

As of this minute EBO is going to commit to Clemson. He is hanging with Robert Nkemdiche, who will be going to Ole Miss as we all knew, in fact someone said that they were rooming together. Ole Miss is keeping him warm at the moment.

When Clemson found out that they were out of the Nkemdiche sweepstakes they threw everything at EBO, he was their plan B.

Between Laquon Treadwell & Nkemdiche, Ole Miss has these two recruiting for them all week at the game site. Treadwell will visit Oklahoma but is said to be a heavy Ole Miss lean.

Carl Lawson an Auburn commit under the old regime looks to be leaning toward Ole Miss too.

Old Miss likes EBO too but at this point there would be no room at the inn unless Lawson stays with Auburn or goes elsewhere. EBO would again be plan B as Nkemdiche is #1 & Lawson #2 DE's in the country.

From what I learned HCDM going on NFL interviews had no effect on EBO's decision.

Where did you find that Dan?

I thought Malik Brown was Plan B and now he may fly the coop with the Marrone nonsense going on. At least that's what I interpret Tenn coming to visit him implies.

what happened to playing closer to home???

what happened to playing closer to home???

That's like some kids saying they want to go to the best media/journalism school and commit to Rutgers. The world makes less and less sense every day.

One way or another, we will know the answer in a few hours. Lets keep talking EO today, as its a distraction from the HCDM drama. Some people are saying its a done deal to SU others still think he is off to Clemson. Lets chat it up today on our way to 2000 posts and (hopefully) an EO commitment!

When, time-wise, will the announcement take place? Does anybody know? Heck I don't even know when kickoff is today...

When, time-wise, will the announcement take place? Does anybody know? Heck I don't even know when kickoff is today...

Supposedly during the 2nd quarter of the game.

Supposedly during the 2nd quarter of the game.
I've never watched an all-star game commitment before, how does that work? Is there a table just off to the side of the field and he'll run over when his team is on offense? I don't really understand the mechanics of this...

I've never watched an all-star game commitment before, how does that work? Is there a table just off to the side of the field and he'll run over when his team is on offense? I don't really understand the mechanics of this...

That's basically what happens. At the designated timeframe, the player heads to an area where they sit with a sideline reporter [and generally, their parent], and make the announcement on-air.

Yes. Table and/or chairs lined up with someone to interview the kids. Sometimes the kids just stand up and don a hat with there selection. Sometimes family is surrounding them as well.

That seems kinda crazy to me. Shouldn't they be focusing on the game? I mean obviously their future is far more important than this random all-star game. I just would think their focus should be elsewhere as opposed to on their commitment. But whatever.

How many guys are likely to announce during the game?

Also, we have lots of talking to do in order to get to 2000 today guys...

Anybody got final predictions? Last prayers to be said? Random thoughts or ideas?

It is interesting to hear the "sources"give out the detail like some have on here.

In this case the mom was going to get a better car, house and job from LSU. That's how it works in the SEC, follow the money.

In this case the mom was going to get a better car, house and job from LSU. That's how it works in the SEC, follow the money.
Something messed up with the mom there... No joy at all from her.

All we can do now is wait it out, try not to have sour grapes if it doesn't work out to our advantage. In the grand scheme of things we have bigger fish to get right now with all the other drama going on with the program.

Kickoff is at 5 pm on ESPN .. announcement is during the second quarter ...

I remember seeing that live on TV and laughed my arse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.