Ogundeko | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 300 posts away from #2000.

Seems like just yesterday this board was celebrating post #1000.

Threads grow up so fast.

After he declares Cuse this thread might do a little more than grow up ... :)

I think he means Clemson might have been told that EBO was coming here so they told everyone they pulled the offer to save face.

i agree. he posted a photo of coach hobby in his house with his mom a few weeks ago. i doubt coach hobby is doing in homes this late in the game with recruits they have not offered a scholarship to, although i could be wrong.

one thing still outstanding is the number one recruit, the DE whose brother is at ole miss (won't bother trying to spell his name), is still on the board for clemson. eo is clearly their backup as his recruitment to clemson startedto heat up once that recruit decommited. now word is ole miss has dropped out of the sweepstakes and clemson is back in. his committment to clemson could do wonders for us as eo will never land the "big time" offer he appears to covet so much.

i agree. he posted a photo of coach hobby in his house with his mom a few weeks ago. i doubt coach hobby is doing in homes this late in the game with recruits they have not offered a scholarship to, although i could be wrong.

one thing still outstanding is the number one recruit, the DE whose brother is at ole miss (won't bother trying to spell his name), is still on the board for clemson. eo is clearly their backup as his recruitment to clemson startedto heat up once that recruit decommited. now word is ole miss has dropped out of the sweepstakes and clemson is back in. his committment to clemson could do wonders for us as eo will never land the "big time" offer he appears to covet so much.
hadn't heard that ole miss was out of it. you see something on twitter? that's crazy. Thought it was a done deal.

From Phil Kornblut, this guy runs a SC/Clemson recruiting website and publishes a column in the SC newspapers every week about recruiting. Great source for all Gamecock and Clemson recruiting- the below was dated Jan 2, 2013

Clemson appears out with Nkemdiche, Robinson

DE Robert Nkemdiche, talking today at Under Armour practice, stated that Ole Miss is now his favorite. “It would be hard to see myself not going to Ole Miss because it is a family thing,” Nkemdiche said. “My whole family wants me to go there. They are on the rise and doing a lot of good things. "Ole Miss is the team the beat, but LSU is still in the mix too.” Nkemdiche does plan to take some visits this month before making a final decision.

Nkemdiche is essentially signed sealed delivered to Ole Miss. No way he goes to Clemson. I actually think that would made EO lean even more Clemson because they have become friends on the camp circuit.

Nkemdiche is essentially signed sealed delivered to Ole Miss. No way he goes to Clemson. I actually think that would made EO lean even more Clemson because they have become friends on the camp circuit.

The situation with Robert Nkemdiche has gotten pretty bad. His mother has laid down the hammer on him and is forcing her will and Ole Miss. He was living with my gf's family for much of the last two years in Georgia, but the mother has forbid that now. Won't go into more of the personal elements, but its a bad deal. Clemson may indeed make some $$ insinuations toward Ole Miss shortly. And correct Bnoro he is close to Ebo. His bf is my gf's biological nephew who is a QB for Clemson and one of two potential starters next year...

Nkemdiche is essentially signed sealed delivered after the suitcase of unmarked bills is dropped off behind the 7-11 to Ole Miss. No way he goes to Clemson. I actually think that would made EO lean even more Clemson because they have become friends on the camp circuit.

Fixed that for you. His recruitment just smells fishy.

The situation with Robert Nkemdiche has gotten pretty bad. His mother has laid down the hammer on him and is forcing her will and Ole Miss. He was living with my gf's family for much of the last two years in Georgia, but the mother has forbid that now. Won't go into more of the personal elements, but its a bad deal. Clemson may indeed make some $$ insinuations toward Ole Miss shortly. And correct Bnoro he is close to Ebo. His bf is my gf's biological nephew who is a QB for Clemson and one of two potential starters next year...

Hmmm is your gf's nephew a freshman and play at a Charlotte NC powerhouse.

That's right I forgot you have that Grayson connection...I'm guessing that its:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/537012/nick-schuessler

originally committed to Miss St then transferred to Clemson

after being somewha
Fixed that for you. His recruitment just smells fishy.
t doubtful of Ebo's ever coming here it appears that the consensus is saying the opposite at this time. I'm good with that opinion and hope its true If we can team him up with Laray maybe the incoming class would tilt Doug back to Syracuse as a place he WANTS to beliving and coaching.

That's right I forgot you have that Grayson connection...I'm guessing that its:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/537012/nick-schuessler

originally committed to Miss St then transferred to Clemson

Yep. Nick Schuessler... Costly lesson for his family. Was a walk-on @ Clemson after he left Miss St. He loves Clemson and has developed a nice rivalry with Chad Kelly. I posted last fall about the youngest son who is a sophomore QB for Grayson. Spoken to Adkins about him.. He is getting looks from Georgia already.. Already 6'3/210 (15yrs old)..

Yep. Nick Schuessler... Costly lesson for his family. Was a walk-on @ Clemson after he left Miss St. He loves Clemson and has developed a nice rivalry with Chad Kelly. I posted last fall about the youngest son who is a sophomore QB for Grayson. Spoken to Adkins about him.. He is getting looks from Georgia already.. Already 6'3/210 (15yrs old)..

Now you just keep telling Hunter that he does not want to follow his brother to Clemson go to Syracuse and play in perfect climate controlled conditions. ;)

I remember those posts about the younger QB. Glad it worked out for Nick...

Now you just keep telling Hunter that he does not want to follow his brother to Clemson go to Syracuse and play in perfect climate controlled conditions. ;)

Hunter may end up having more talent, but fball is not a priority like his older brother. There were lots of SU hats/apparel gifts under the tree for family members... Folks down here just don't know the history of the program. I am still working on it.. Grayson high school is a power house. All we need is one commit and the pipeline foundation is set..

EO will announce during the 2nd quarter of the game tomorrow.
How does that work exactly? Is he just whipping off his helmet after a 3rd and long sack, and yelling "I'm going to SU baby!" Or will they have a table along the sideline with hats for him to put on mid game?

Farrell is predicting Ebo to Syracuse.
Based on the tea leaves I have been reading/seeing, I have the same inkling, but I hope it comes to pass. We can only hope it plays out that way.

If he picks SU, ya gotta figure HCDM has told him he isn't leaving. Especially if L. Smith picks SU on Friday as someone predicted.

can anyone decipher this tweet?

Ebenezer Ogundeko@Ebenezer_O_1
Follow my boy Caleb @_TheKidd34 he just decomitted and I'm tryna get home to the sane school I go to

Status
Not open for further replies.