Ogundeko | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems kinda crazy to me. Shouldn't they be focusing on the game? I mean obviously their future is far more important than this random all-star game. I just would think their focus should be elsewhere as opposed to on their commitment. But whatever.

How many guys are likely to announce during the game?
I would submit it's just the opposite. For most of the players, who already have a stack of offers to choose from, it's essentially an exhibition/showcase game, played with very little intensity - analogous to the McD's AA game for hoops. Their primary motivation is to perform well in front of their peers, but the game itself will have little bearing on their future.

Complete and utter nonsense by the mom. She wants him to win a heisman? He plays defense lady, won't ever happen. Secondly, obviously your son was ok with a redshirt year and playing corner as opposed to starting immediately at safety for LSU.

Mom making a stink for no reason IMO. Honestly how hard can it be to determine if Collins GF is working in Sabans office? He can't have that many employees...

I would submit it's just the opposite. For most of the players, who already have a stack of offers to choose from, it's essentially an exhibition/showcase game, played with very little intensity - analogous to the McD's AA game for hoops. Their primary motivation is to perform well in front of their peers, but the game itself will have little bearing on their future.
I see that's probably true. Makes sense that its essentially a laid back game without tons of effort

the tiger article says a Clemson commit has the inside scoop on where Ogundeko is going to play. Reading btw the lines i'm assuming that means it's clemson.

Complete and utter nonsense by the mom. She wants him to win a heisman? He plays defense lady, won't ever happen. Secondly, obviously your son was ok with a redshirt year and playing corner as opposed to starting immediately at safety for LSU.

Mom making a stink for no reason IMO. Honestly how hard can it be to determine if Collins GF is working in Sabans office? He can't have that many employees...
I think he has 85 employees in his office.

Still not that hard to go through 85 names to find out if his girlfriends is on the list
I was only joking, I have no clue how many people are employed in his office.

the tiger article says a Clemson commit has the inside scoop on where Ogundeko is going to play. Reading btw the lines i'm assuming that means it's clemson.
And 2 days ago, there was a report that suggested the Clemson offer might not be legit.

Can't figure things out, just have to wait it out and hope for the best

I was only joking, I have no clue how many people are employed in his office.
Made sense to me. I mean 85 Schollys . . . 85 people on the payroll . . . . .

I remember seeing that live on TV and laughed my arse off.
I guess that would have been like my son picking Rutgers over Syracuse if he were a top football player. LOL. But he still would have gotten a hug and kiss and smile from me, cause he is my son.

I guess that would have been like my son picking Rutgers over Syracuse if he were a top football player. LOL. But he still would have gotten a hug and kiss and smile from me, cause he is my son.
No kidding, you can be upset with your son, but still support the kid. It's an excellent opportunity to support your son, give them everything you've got

Anyways still need 232 posts to get this to 2000, people need to get cracking!

What else can we talk about Ebo related?

Is Orange Crush his favorite soda?

We could riff on variations of the old "Bo knows" commercial meme. Ebo knows Orange. Ebo don't know diddly about Orange.

All kidding aside, to the public eye I would be the most supporting father in the world. But I highly doubt my son would enjoy the conversation we had when we got alone.

What time is his announcement?
Supposedly during the 2nd quarter of the UA game that starts at 5 this afternoon. So probably between 5:30-6:30 depending on the speed of the game...

Supposedly during the 2nd quarter of the UA game that starts at 5 this afternoon. So probably between 5:30-6:30 depending on the speed of the game...

Thanks! [yes, I know this post is unnecessary--just doing my part to help get to 2000]

All kidding aside, to the public eye I would be the most supporting father in the world. But I highly doubt my son would enjoy the conversation we had when we got alone.
Sure I would rip the kid for ever in private, but publically I would be extremely supportive of him and RU.

It would be a sad day in my life, both it would be impossible not to support him long term, he is my son after all

Status
Not open for further replies.