Ogundeko | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I would rip the kid for ever in private, but publically I would be extremely supportive of him and RU.

It would be a sad day in my life, both it would be impossible not to support him long term, he is my son after all
I likely would start referring to him as my daughter.

I likely would start referring to him as my daughter.
Ouch that would hurt...

But then again, if we raise them properly they would be mocking Rutgers from the moment they can talk, so I can't imagine my son being able to mock them for 18 years and then switching sides and going to play for them...

Ouch that would hurt...

But then again, if we raise them properly they would be mocking Rutgers from the moment they can talk, so I can't imagine my son being able to mock them for 18 years and then switching sides and going to play for them...
Good call an clearly I'm kidding. I only have a daughter right now and live in Iowa. My girlfriend and he daughter are trying to corrupt my child and make her a Hawkeye. It's a constant struggle.

Good call an clearly I'm kidding. I only have a daughter right now and live in Iowa. My girlfriend and he daughter are trying to corrupt my child and make her a Hawkeye. It's a constant struggle.
Well Iowa is at least acceptable, dirty Rutgers is just wrong!

And for the record I'm currently childless so it's obviously all in good fun.

218 posts to go. Good work over the past hour. I figure if we are within 150-175 by the announcement, we are golden. Just gotta get close...

My bad 216 posts to go.

And yes I do know there is an edit button...

I don't know how that points to Clemson. Also all EO posts should go in the Ogundeko thread as we go for 2000...

It's a song lyric. I would post the song title if it wasn't profane, but It's a song by Fabolous.

I read this as him choosing the Jets.

sorry wrong board please move-- Debo as in Dabo?/

debo. To steal something per urban dictonary

Step away from the ledge my friend, we'll all know one way or the other soon enough.

None of this matters until he actually signs on the dotted line. No matter where he verbals to.

Just bumped into EBO.. He said to me "Freek you will find out later like everyone else!"

I am raising 3 boys here in New Jersey. I work 5 minutes from RU's campus. My eldest son is 10 and bleeds orange. We were talking about his cousin sending in 9 college applications this fall. He said that he can only think of one place that he'd want to go to college and it sure isn't Rutgers! I hugged him tight if only to mask the tears of pride in my eyes!...And we're one step closer to EBO2K

Dabo = Coach at Clemson.

Debo = Character from the movie Friday. Played by the guy who also wrestled in the WWF as Zeus.

He is getting his Debo, but not necessarily his Dabo, on.

Well Iowa is at least acceptable, dirty Rutgers is just wrong!

And for the record I'm currently childless so it's obviously all in good fun.

218 posts to go. Good work over the past hour. I figure if we are within 150-175 by the announcement, we are golden. Just gotta get close...

That won't be hard to do .. we're a persistent bunch.

I am raising 3 boys here in New Jersey. I work 5 minutes from RU's campus. My eldest son is 10 and bleeds orange. We were talking about his cousin sending in 9 college applications this fall. He said that he can only think of one place that he'd want to go to college and it sure isn't Rutgers! I hugged him tight if only to mask the tears of pride in my eyes!...And we're one step closer to EBO2K
See this is the sign of proper parenting. Well done!

Dabo = Coach at Clemson.

Debo = Character from the movie Friday. Played by the guy who also wrestled in the WWF as Zeus.

He is getting his Debo, but not necessarily his Dabo, on.
See that at least makes sense.

That OE article has a quote from a clemson recruit saying he knows, but doesn't want to spoil it. he aint coming here folks.

I should hope so.

Only a shade over 210 to go...

Its Friday and an off day for me ... except I am doing some work from home ... but hell I'll contribute ... Come on Ebo ... go our way!

This whole thing reminds me of McReynolds (DT from Maryland). We had hope at the end, but not too much.

Anyways I am just excited for Ebo2K

Status
Not open for further replies.