Ogundeko | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That OE article has a quote from a clemson recruit saying he knows, but doesn't want to spoil it. he aint coming here folks.

Recruit or Commit? Big difference. Ebo is a Clemson recruit for example, and he may be the one who knows.

May have already been mentioned, but really don't want to browse all the pages/posts...gonna be lazy and ask: When/Where is he announcing?

Alright.. my only wish for #2000 is that it's not followed by a bunch of our fanbase blowing up his twitter account if he chooses to go elsewhere in a classless move...

Otherwise, Ebo, do it right...

May have already been mentioned, but really don't want to browse all the pages/posts...gonna be lazy and ask: When/Where is he announcing?

He's announcing today sometime after 5pm. The game will be televised on ESPN. His final 2 are Syracuse & Clemson. Clemson is his likely destination.

That OE article has a quote from a clemson recruit saying he knows, but doesn't want to spoil it. he aint coming here folks.
Probably but that doesn't mean the kid is correct.

He's announcing today sometime after 5pm. The game will be televised on ESPN. His final 2 are Syracuse & Clemson. Clemson is his likely destination.

Thanks...now I know when to look for the celebration or the meltdown...

Alright.. my only wish for #2000 is that it's not followed by a bunch of our fanbase blowing up his twitter account if he chooses to go elsewhere in a classless move...

Otherwise, Ebo, do it right...
I would hope for our fan base being smarter than that.

Then again, what do I know.

An awful lot of angst for a three star recruit.

It's not about stars, it's about realizing Gerg Robinson's plans for that 6-hour wall around Syracuse.

Long-live G-Rob's ideals.

(I just wanted to finally add a post to this behemoth)

I am raising 3 boys here in New Jersey. I work 5 minutes from RU's campus. My eldest son is 10 and bleeds orange. We were talking about his cousin sending in 9 college applications this fall. He said that he can only think of one place that he'd want to go to college and it sure isn't Rutgers! I hugged him tight if only to mask the tears of pride in my eyes!...And we're one step closer to EBO2K

Funny, I am a cuse alum, wife is an RU alum. We live 5 min from RU as well. Its going to def be a struggle when we have kids.

Make sure you buy her a "real women wear orange shirt"!

I say we start churning out T-Shirts that say "Rutgers University, B1G doormat since 2014" ... give her one of those ... of course we will probably see your death mentioned on the 11 o'clock news but hey ... its all about SU.

I would hope for our fan base being smarter than that.

Then again, what do I know.
This your first time around here?!?! I won't say that I haven't seen it before..

If he chooses Clemson I will wish him well... Until we play them.

What is up with this thread? I see replies disappearing and the order change .. this is going to ruin our 2K reply quest.

What is up with this thread? I see replies disappearing and the order change .. this is going to ruin our 2K reply quest.

Same issue here, the posts are no longer in chronological order, they are jumping all over the place.

I'm hearing he'll be wearing the wrong orange color too.

Same issue here, the posts are no longer in chronological order, they are jumping all over the place.

Plus a few disappeared ... whiskey tango foxtrot ...

None of this matters until he actually signs on the dotted line. No matter where he verbals to.
He is a January enrollee so there won't be much time to change his mind once he decides...

Looks like there was a thread merge which caused the messed up posts...

Just keep rolling along, and we will achieve the necessary 2k. Unfortunately I will have to leave for a while, so someone else will have to take the lead on our quest.

Be back in a few hours. Fingers crossed for announcement time!

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was Clemson. If he does choose them, fare thee well. The coaching staff did all they could to lure him to Syracuse.

Also happening to me. Maybe Dabo is trying to sabotage us.
The thread must have reached such massive proportions that it is destabilizing itself before taking down the board with it...

Or else something screwy is going on here with a thread merge...

The race for 2k continues!

The thread must have reached such massive proportions that it is destabilizing itself before taking down the board with it...

Or else something screwy is going on here with a thread merge...

The race for 2k continues!

Maybe Anonymous is attacking the syracusefan board ...

The posts might be all jumbled because when I was hitting submit I had just reached 88 mph in my DeLorean. My bad.

Shame I just found these T Shirts for sale, wouldve been great to have at the Pinstripe bowl

300.png

so in all the crazy coaching speculation do we know if any of our coaches are going to be at todays UA game?

Dabo = Coach at Clemson.

Debo = Character from the movie Friday. Played by the guy who also wrestled in the WWF as Zeus.

He is getting his Debo, but not necessarily his Dabo, on.
My friend calls his grandson Deeber, going to be a good baller at CNS. Hope this helps get to the goal.

SU goes 1 for 2 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors