Ogundeko | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120901-122917.jpg

DEEBO

Got this from my buddy in South Carolina, he said cue it to 50 seconds

Plus a few disappeared ... whiskey tango foxtrot ...

It's the EBO2K Meltdown!! The thread has already started melting down!! Boil water. Get me some towels. Ready the bone wax. Metzenbaum scissors. Get that cat out of here!

Hope this helps with the whole debo question...

"debo
to take one's stuff
THAT BITCH just deboed my !"

From urban dictionary

I tried to warn ya, Ishaq part 2

Not completely over yet, but still would rather be battling UF, Clemson and ND for 4 star kids than Eastern Michigan, Temple, Marshall and Central Florida for 2 star kids. We will break through one of these days.

Not completely over yet, but still would rather be battling UF, Clemson and ND for 4 star kids than Eastern Michigan, Temple, Marshall and Central Florida for 2 star kids. We will break through one of these days.

No doubt about it, and I think the staff did a great job in his recruitment just like they did with Ishaq but when push comes to shove it was remote the kid was coming here. SU has come along away since the doldrums of the Robinson years but were still fighting an up hill battle when it comes to perception, facilities, and bowl games versus the big boys. Eventually we will break through on one of these big time guys, although it feels like we have been saying that since the late 1990's.

DC do you really believe we will break through. We seemingly are about to lose a kid in our backyard who we've been recruiting for 3 years to a team in our conference that while
Good is no power year in and year out...

This is very true ... I was holding out hope for Ebo but we are definitely elevating our talent level ...

DC do you really believe we will break through. We seemingly are about to lose a kid in our backyard who we've been recruiting for 3 years to a team in our conference that while
Good is no power year in and year out...

NYC is not our backyard, the kid isnt from Onondaga County. Again Clemson just played in a BCS game two years ago (got destroyed) and played LSU this year in a new years eve bowl game. Were like one of the catholic 7 basketball schools trying to get a 5 star recruit out of NYC when SU is involved, your likely to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.