Ohio Bobcats (Week 1) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Bobcats (Week 1)

I wish we got one of these reports. Doesnt take much to do. Doesnt cause too many distractions.
You get the interview with the players. You get the interview with the coach. You just don't get to see the scrimmage behind the cloak of invisibility. ;)
And definitely no water melon for anyone.

Hey... never say never!

The chances we lose to Albany are

DED41EBC-0471-463B-92C8-42557D6F165A.gif

And if we somehow did lose, it’s all over.

I’d love 4 wins. I’ve just come to realize that trying to predict anything about an SU team, during good or bad stretches is futile. I think we can win 4 though. I hate to say it but Rutgers could be our toughest game but Liberty will be tough too. Ohio could be a tough game but shouldn’t. If Ohio turns out to be tough or a loss, it’s completely on the coaches. That game should be a win by sticking to a smart game plan, like running the ball down their throats.

I wish we got one of these reports. Doesnt take much to do. Doesnt cause too many distractions.

unfortunately SU has a deadly combination of job for life folks with no incentive for this and a coach who puts CIA level secrecy controls on the program.

We will beat OU, squeak by rutty, blow out Albany, and have a revenge beating over Liberty. Take it to the bank my Orange friends because that’s the natural order of things we’re returning to, and I’m never wrong……..-:)

Smh wouldn’t it be cool if we had players mic’d up during a practice session. Wouldn’t mind one on guys like Elmore Taj and Black. Good for fans and it does no harm to the team.

Last edited:
Smh wouldn’t it be cool if we can had players mic’d up during a practice session. Wouldn’t mind one on guys like Elmore Taj and Black. Good for fans and it does no harm to the team.

I love when they mic players up

pretty good a mid major is doing it for their practices.

the best part is you can edit anything you want out of it and be selective.

Would love to see Dino do this but I know it’ll never ever happen under him

Smh wouldn’t it be cool if we had players mic’d up during a practice session. Wouldn’t mind one on guys like Elmore Taj and Black. Good for fans and it does no harm to the team.

We can't even mic up reporter's questions... Because you know...secrets

I love when they mic players up

pretty good a mid major is doing it for their practices.

the best part is you can edit anything you want out of it and be selective.

Would love to see Dino do this but I know it’ll never ever happen under him
He could use it to our advantage and confuse the opponent. Have mic’d up players say stuff like, “wow, I can’t believe we’re going to be running a wishbone offense this year”

That is a huge plus...however, can Coach Albin keep the magic...I think catching them the first game is a plus.

I doubt they throw too many new wrinkles at us
Maybe. I don’t know but an experienced staff helps with the HC transition. We will see.