Ohio Postgame Discussion... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Postgame Discussion...

The obvious…
Oline
Defense
Tucker
Duce
But two individuals that stuck our to me DeVito and Lutz. Tommy played well, really well and got rid of the ball when he needed to. Lutz kept the offense moving when Tucker needed a break and played great on specials.
My only concern regarding secondary was Hanna and Labrosse got beat a few times on some more involved plays.

Their development will be huge to success of season as they will be needed

I'm curious as to what the SU/Rutgers line will be. I'm guessing around a pick em?

I wanted to see a little more improvement from Tommy than we got, when we get in ACC play he’s gonna have to make some big boy throws. and also wish we got a little more pressure bringing just our front 4, Ohio’s O line did a good job in pass pro so have to give them their credit aswell. other than that i don’t think we could’ve asked for more, Ohio is gonna compete for a MAC championship this year, they’re no joke. so to go in their stadium and completely shut them down is a really great way to start the season. 1-0 now let’s go beat down those rats from jersey!

My big takeaways from the game
1) Tucker is the real deal
2) Chestnut and this defense is the real deal
3) offensive line showed vast improvement even against a MAC team
4) I really don’t know if Tommy is our guy. He still hasn’t shown me otherwise
5) this team will win AT LEAST 6 games whether it’s Tommy or GS at QB

I wanted to see a little more improvement from Tommy than we got, when we get in ACC play he’s gonna have to make some big boy throws. and also wish we got a little more pressure bringing just our front 4, Ohio’s O line did a good job in pass pro so have to give them their credit aswell. other than that i don’t think we could’ve asked for more, Ohio is gonna compete for a MAC championship this year, they’re no joke. so to go in their stadium and completely shut them down is a really great way to start the season. 1-0 now let’s go beat down those rats from jersey!
there OL did a good job avoiding getting called for holding while holding

Dino told Matt Park that Garrett Williams had cramps.

I guess we'll know more on Monday.

Or we won't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom