OJLL 2024

stupid question - is it best of 5 or 7?
7 game series OJLL Finals

Game 5 tonight 8pm in Orangeville
Game 6 Saturday 7pm in Mimico
Game 7 (if necessary) Sunday 7pm in Orangeville

All games Live on YouTube on the OJLL Channel

Winner goes to the Minto Cup series of 4 teams in British Columbia

I may have misheard but they were saying in last nights game that there were 7 Cuse players on the two teams.. I only know of six… did anyone hear of a new kid coming in?

I may have misheard but they were saying in last nights game that there were 7 Cuse players on the two teams.. I only know of six… did anyone hear of a new kid coming in?
I might have heard him say 7 also but I it's only 6 - 4 and 2. He misstated a lot of things last night including saying it was Mimico that came from behind in game 3 to tie the game at 9 when it was Orangeville that did (I just checked the box score to confirm my memory). I guess he has a lot of things to remember. It's nice when he mentions Syracuse. Matthew Caruk wasn't used to doing the game alone since Jon Donville had been doing the playoff games with him. Donville is now doing the NCBS games in Utica and he said he'll be doing the Minto Cup games.

any reason why scott hadnt been playing? Is he hurt or hurt and a aving him for last or last two important games. Is he not a starter (which would surprise me if he wasn’t a steady active playoff roster if healthy ( tho do believe hasn’t play since round 1 games n was only 2 games? something like that) As i know box and field completely diff but also feel isn’t that greatly diff for defensemen. Yes know one is long pole n other all shorts. More mean the basic skills talent and reps of d guys relates very sameish(tried fancier word twice but gave up cause siri so get this long sidebar ) between box n field that feel little easier for d guys to adjust more then others( faceoffs being easiest to adjust for anything cause just do same thing no matter what. Tho some may play actual D in box , tho half of fogos are athletes so def can handle themselves most times. I’m more curious bout scott cause he was injured last year for freshman year and hear good things bout him so wanna know if he taking it easy not fully back yet or he just doesn’t get boxtime as i assumed he would.

Also truely sorry for any misspelled words or even letters suppose to make word but don’t n being long n almost as just copying what’s going thru my head at that moment tho def true. Be honest wifey has decided on her off day from being on call last weekend she go in work to help staff that’s short but only till 2-3 n offered to pickup our son too. Knowing that n fact my men’s softball team for a pa men’s (arch) softball league won back to back chips n having party sunday to celebrate possibly start of a 3peat. Made promise before season to my team n players if we won back to back would get some snow to bring to the chip party at friends(teammates house). Grant was not afraid or did i stray from it in my younger days at times but been very long time since even thought bout it even if was in movie. But i’m man of my word n first thing said when final out n we were def gonna be champs for second time in row. Was it’s gonna be snowing at chip party right (coach(used my name but not gonna say). So clearly my message before even this one is of clear representation of me testing the waters of the promise i made n gonna keep come sunday. As don’t wanna join in at party but also wasn’t super cheap n been very long time since had taste or ride n figured since wife not home or son why not enjoy a quick 15mins lol .

Sorry felt kinda had to explain it n didn’t wanna leave much out. As did not wanna blame blow on rambling n think normal thing tho it is absolutely not n been years since last did even before my 6/7yr son

no more from me i’ll shut up as sure some fellows arnt bout that or anything on those lines n can be even completely against it to heart or take it personal n do something hardcore bout it just from be brought up. So i am done speaking for today n if anyone got upset or offended or even worried bout others i’m sorry really am, n as stated wife n son not home n i’m safe inside house n everybody’s good on this end “no worries bout a thing, cause everything little thing is gonna be alright “ and “don’t worry be happy “ last one “little snow never hurt anyone but a lot can kill ya” lol yea been that kind of time all around the world n crazy adventures n haven’t lift my ass off my couch in those 15mins in my own head. Thank you good night back to lax talk.

any reason why scott hadnt been playing? Is he hurt or hurt and a aving him for last or last two important games. Is he not a starter (which would surprise me if he wasn’t a steady active playoff roster if healthy ( tho do believe hasn’t play since round 1 games n was only 2 games? something like that) As i know box and field completely diff but also feel isn’t that greatly diff for defensemen. Yes know one is long pole n other all shorts. More mean the basic skills talent and reps of d guys relates very sameish(tried fancier word twice but gave up cause siri so get this long sidebar ) between box n field that feel little easier for d guys to adjust more then others( faceoffs being easiest to adjust for anything cause just do same thing no matter what. Tho some may play actual D in box , tho half of fogos are athletes so def can handle themselves most times. I’m more curious bout scott cause he was injured last year for freshman year and hear good things bout him so wanna know if he taking it easy not fully back yet or he just doesn’t get boxtime as i assumed he would.
I'll answer your question about Donny Scott the best I can -- I don't know. I watched most of Orangeville's regular season games that were televised on YouTube and have watched all of their playoff games that have been on. I thought he played real well in the regular season and the beginning of the playoffs and often the announcer(s) would comment on it. I noticed that he hadn't been on the active roster since the first game of the 2nd round against St. Catherines. In the Finals Series against Mimico he was not on the active roster for Games 1 thru 3. While he has been listed as on the active roster for Games 4 and 5 I did not see him play. Last night in Game 5 I looked on the bench as best I could to see if he was there but I didn't see anyone wearing his #23. I have not heard the announcers say why he hasn't been playing but they have said whether or not he is active. So I have no idea. I thought it was a good sign that at least he was listed on the active roster the last 2 games. Does anyone know?

thank you n bout same thing i’ve noticed when watching n not seeing him. Hopefully it’s he’s not fully himself n that’s it. He had seemed super talented at times did see him so. thanks for trying

Mimico beat Orangeville tonight 11-8 in Mimico to tie the OJLL Finals series at 3-3 and force Game 7 tomorrow night in Orangeville. Game Time is 7pm and it will be Live on the OJLL Channel on YouTube. Of Mimico's 11 goals, 3 were close-in rebound goals and 2 were breakaway goals. Orangeville led 4-3 after the first period and Mimico led 6-5 after the second. The winner goes to the Minto Cup playoffs for the Canadian Junior A National Championship. [Note: as noted by the announcer, the first 4 goals of the game were scored by Syracuse players -- 2 by Joey Spallina for Orangeville, and one each by Finn Thompson and Jordan Vincent for Mimico.]

For Mimico:
Finn 4g, 1a
Jordan Vincent 1g

For Orangeville:
Joey 4g, 1a
Trey 2a
Jake Spallina took most of the faceoffs and played D
Donny Scott was not active for the game

I'll answer your question about Donny Scott the best I can -- I don't know. I watched most of Orangeville's regular season games that were televised on YouTube and have watched all of their playoff games that have been on. I thought he played real well in the regular season and the beginning of the playoffs and often the announcer(s) would comment on it. I noticed that he hadn't been on the active roster since the first game of the 2nd round against St. Catherines. In the Finals Series against Mimico he was not on the active roster for Games 1 thru 3. While he has been listed as on the active roster for Games 4 and 5 I did not see him play. Last night in Game 5 I looked on the bench as best I could to see if he was there but I didn't see anyone wearing his #23. I have not heard the announcers say why he hasn't been playing but they have said whether or not he is active. So I have no idea. I thought it was a good sign that at least he was listed on the active roster the last 2 games. Does anyone know?
Been wondering that myself. He is an Assistant Captain so I would assume he is a starter and he hasn't played since crashing into the net in round #2 against St Catherines. No comments from the announcers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom