Okay, so, who dunnit? | Syracusefan.com

Okay, so, who dunnit?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
This guy is a writer for WVIllustrated.com​
Screen_shot_2010-11-28_at_10.36.52_AM_normal.png

GFCoyle Geoff Coyle

Would like to thank the #Syracuse fans who vandalized our company car. Precisely what I wanted to see at 2:36am.
14 hours ago

or normal syracuse citizens?

make up for tossed batteries?

By vandalism, he ment someone running it through the carwash, thereby destroying all remnants of the previous days muddin'.

He knows it wasn't SU fans because the tires were still on

By vandalism, he ment someone running it through the carwash, thereby destroying all remnants of the previous days muddin'.
haha or the dead raccoon stuck in the grill, he wanted to save it for dinner

37 cents, a half-eaten bag of cheetos, and an unopened pack of Trojans. It was hardly worth the effort.

GFCoyle Geoff Coyle

Would like to thank the #Syracuse fans who vandalized our company car. Precisely what I wanted to see at 2:36am.
14 hours ago

That's too bad. I like to think we're classier than that. That's a total SEC fan move.

That's too bad. I like to think we're classier than that. That's a total SEC fan move.

For all he knows it was Geno Smith trying to break into the car to get away from Chandler Jones ... he had enough ...

The car must have had something on it that identified it as a WVU affiliated vehicle. Otherwise, why would someone mess with it like that? If that was the case, they probably should have brought a less conspicuous vehicle.

For all he knows it was Geno Smith trying to break into the car to get away from Chandler Jones ... he had enough ...

If it was Gino, I honestly can't blame him. I'd want to get away too.

The car must have had something on it that identified it as a WVU affiliated vehicle. Otherwise, why would someone mess with it like that? If that was the case, they probably should have brought a less conspicuous vehicle.

I think lack of toiletries in the car was the tip off ... that and no toothbrush :)

At least no pregnant women were attacked like at the WVU/LSU game.

If it happened, that's really bad and I would hope for better from our fans. But, how exactly is a random car identified as being owned by WV media? Also, what's the extent of the damage, was it a slashed tire, smashed window, or something much more benign?

If it happened, that's really bad and I would hope for better from our fans. But, how exactly is a random car identified as being owned by WV media? Also, what's the extent of the damage, was it a slashed tire, smashed window, or something much more benign?
perm. marker over their decal -- easy as replacing the decal

GFCoyle Geoff Coyle

14 hours ago

This guy was apparently seen near the vehicle. I have sent his pic to the Syracuse police:

images

It was part of Malcom Cater's community service project :D

Couldn't resist.

They said "company car" so I'm guessing there was something on it indicating the university. In regards to vandalizing someone else's property, all anyone needs to know is it's not theirs and they shouldn't touch it no matter how little or much is done. Hope I'm not coming off like a jerk. I've stuff vandalized in the past, so it's a touchy subject for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom