Oklahoma vs Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma vs Oregon

Hield has 36. Rest of Oklahoma had 40. He is carrying his team.

Maybe this will teach Oregon not to act like pr*cks when they beat a team they're supposed to beat.

Maybe this will teach Oregon not to act like pr*cks when they beat a team they're supposed to beat.

Dillon Brooks fouls out with 7 points. This is why you act like you've been there before.

Dillon Brooks fouls out with 7 points. This is why you act like you've been there before.

I have no problem with what Brooks did. He ran the shot clock down to 2 and took the shot. I think you should never take a shot clock violation and a turnover. Even if game is over just take a casual jumper. If you make it great if not game is over anyways.

I have no problem with what Brooks did. He ran the shot clock down to 2 and took the shot. I think you should never take a shot clock violation and a turnover. Even if game is over just take a casual jumper. If you make it great if not game is over anyways.
I have no problem with the shot either, I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to what he did after the shot, the throwing the arms up like he just knocked out Mike Tyson, the glare at the Duke bench.

Hield is the real deal. Wow.
Flat out best college player in America. A kid like him could put his team on his back and carry them to the National title. Watching him create his shot reminds me of... well, we all know who and you know how that turned out for us.

People on here were remarking how Oregon looked so impressive the other night and rightly so. But you can see they simply don't have any way to stop Hield... he is a force of nature!

Buddy Hield plays like Paul Pierce. He isn't as strong but reminds of Pierce with his game. Not an elite defender but can shoot and score a lot.

What's more amazing is that he's stayed in college for all 4 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom