Class of 2023 - OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU

We have no shot at any big time offensive lineman in the portal. The same for QB’s. It takes at least $500,000.
Well first and foremost, blue blood bias is a garbage Twitter account that often posts mindless nonsense. So I’d be aware of that.

That being said, I’m pretty confident if we wanted to pay $500k for a QB or any player we could.

Well first and foremost, blue blood bias is a garbage Twitter account that often posts mindless nonsense. So I’d be aware of that.

That being said, I’m pretty confident if we wanted to pay $500k for a QB or any player we could.
We've been told by numerous posters in the know that NIL isn't a issue for us. Not saying we're going to go out and assemble a NFL roster but if we can't compete for a decent qb then we're in trouble! I think if we're reaching out to some of these high end transfers then we must feel like we can compete.

We've been told by numerous posters in the know that NIL isn't an issue for us. Not saying we're going to go out and assemble a NFL roster but if we can't compete for a decent qb then we're in trouble! I think if we're reaching out to some of these high end transfers then we must feel like we can compete.
Yep.

We have no shot at any big time offensive lineman in the portal. The same for QB’s. It takes at least $500,000.
And so what. There’s plenty of good/very good guys out there that put opportunity to play ahead of payday. Raise the level, improve the depth. This team needs more better dudes, no buying guys

money ball

Do you have a breakdown of our budget you could share?
That’s the going rate for a big time offensive lineman. I‘m not privy, but that’s a lot of money. We need to spend just to keep our own guys taken care of.

I was wondering how you know we have "no shot" at affording him?
Because the recent spike of NiL contributions following Fran’s press conference netted just $60k. Need $500k just for a seat at the table.

Because the recent spike of NiL contributions following Fran’s press conference netted just $60k. Need $500k just for a seat at the table.
I believe the big donors are feeling the same excitement we do and they don't contribute through the nil collectives. Nobody here knows how much is available. Guessing that some of the large donors are helping with the assistant coach payroll too, which has got to be substantially higher than last year.

How much has EliteNIL raised and paid out so far?

I believe the big donors are feeling the same excitement we do and they don't contribute through the nil collectives. Nobody here knows how much is available. Guessing that some of the large donors are helping with the assistant coach payroll too, which has got to be substantially higher than last year.
Have heard third hand that some whales have been generous. Third hand so take it for what it's worth. Maybe second hand.

An NIL source may be back on the menu by xmas I’m hearing. MAY. Fran’s doing this his way
Part of the job, glad he is connecting with those who can. By the way I don't care who the donor is before people take it down a certain road. All I care about is HCFB and ADJW working the big rollers whomever they are. Thanks for sharing Blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom