Class of 2014 - OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited" | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited"

Looks like PED STATE is tracking another linebacker from NJ so they’re having to cast a wider net. Might mean nothing, might mean something.

I must say, this thread is pretty awful. If Cabinda flips, he flips. If he doesn't, he doesn't. The fact of the matter is that PSU is a lot more appealing to a 17-18 year old kid than Syracuse. Throw in the 108k vs 40k and it makes the argument that much stronger.

At the end of the day, we will be in this until the end. Relationships, bonding and all of that gooey stuff gives us a legit chance. He loves our staff, especially Shaf. Once the bright lights experience fades away a bit from his memory, Cabinda will come back down to earth.

Good news is that PSU is trying to flip our commits. Says something about the quality of who we're after.

In the meantime, just chill fellow maniacs. We got some football games to watch to hold us over. Winning helps to cure everything.

oh Akron, where have you gone??;)

Sleeping With The Enemy

jason-cabinda-95b80b1eb38b7a02.jpg

Hunterdon Central (N.J.) linebacker Jason Cabinda, left, talks with Penn State coach Bill O'Brien.

Penn State recruiting target Jason Cabinda 'still weighing' PSU offer with Syracuse commitment

PSU definitely isn't sitting around waiting. These just offered 4star OLB Melvin Keihn, teammate of current PSU commit Vincent Brown.

PSU definitely isn't sitting around waiting. These just offered 4star OLB Melvin Keihn, teammate of current PSU commit Vincent Brown.

Yep and they're starting to scout other players to. I think they thought they were going to flip Cabinda pretty quickly/easily and they didn't. the longer he sticks with us the better. I have a hard time believing they'll wait until December.

Yep and they're starting to scout other players to. I think they thought they were going to flip Cabinda pretty quickly/easily and they didn't. the longer he sticks with us the better. I have a hard time believing they'll wait until December.

my exact feelings. i felt a lot better when i saw he was going to wait until Signing day and take both officials. The Syracuse one isn't until January 17th though. That is great news for us

my exact feelings. i felt a lot better when i saw he was going to wait until Signing day and take both officials. The Syracuse one isn't until January 17th though. That is great news for us

As long as he makes it here for an official, that's great for us. The later the better , fingers crossed.

TE Gisecki who was there last weekend with Cabinda just committed to penn state. The allure had to be pretty strong. If Cabinda didn't pull the trigger I like our chances.

TE Gisecki who was there last weekend with Cabinda just committed to penn state. The allure had to be pretty strong. If Cabinda didn't pull the trigger I like our chances.

Wasn't Ohio St the heavy favorite for Giescki? Must have been quite the impression

Cabinda flipped according to 247...sort of thought something was going on last nite when Zaire tweeted something like cuse was here from the beginning imma stay with them til the end while 2 min later cabinda tweeted it feels right?? Sux but let's move on

Yeah, he was quick to take all of his cuse stuff down from twitter. Best of luck to him, though

Jason Cabinda Protected account
@jasoncabinda
Hunterdon Central Red Devils Football #2 Penn State Football Commit class of '14 #WEARE

Figured he was gone when he didn't show for the Clemson game.

Cabinda flipped according to 247...sort of thought something was going on last nite when Zaire tweeted something like cuse was here from the beginning imma stay with them til the end while 2 min later cabinda tweeted it feels right?? Sux but let's move on

1. Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 10h
  2. Cuse believed in me from the beginning so I'll ride with them until the end #Cuse14 #cusetape
  3. Retweeted by Aaron Roberts

1. Aj Long#⃣3⃣ ‏@Aj_Long3 10h
    People always want you there for them but ain't there for you. So imma ride with my squad and show you how we do. #CuseBoys #PAFam #TNswat
    Retweeted by Aaron Roberts

The writing was on the wall a long time ago. Good Luck.

Agree with Phil here, the writing has been on the wall for awhile, it was only a matter of time. Sucks but part of the process especially where SU is right now as a program.

Obviously they pressured him for the commit as they threw 2 new offers out to LB's after his visit. Gave him the now or never speech. Hate PSU and this goes way before the Ped scandal.

Next up. If we get Sykes and Bentley this may work out for the best. Go CUSE!

Obviously they pressured him for the commit as they threw 2 new offers out to LB's after his visit. Gave him the now or never speech. Hate PSU and this goes way before the Ped scandal.

Next up. If we get Sykes and Bentley this may work out for the best. Go CUSE!

Since we already have a "Benz" I wouldn't mind a Bentley. ;)