Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

th

Things had to go through the NCAA clearing house...so of course it is taking forever.

Yeah we were pretty excited. He had actually received an email a few days ago telling him he was in but wanted to wait till he had the official paper copy. I think he was still nervous it want over. I just checked this morning and the ncaa is Now processing his final grades so hopefully in the next few days he will be certified to compete.

Yes some of you may have noticed Bailey was here yesterday. He interviewed shy and my wife and I. He went to a workout with us at velocity then we had him over for dinner and then the park for a workout. Though I have to say shy was pretty tired yesterday and was a little edgy so his workout wasn't his most impressive display. Oh well it is what it is. Not sure when the story will come out but am looking forward to it.

Pretty much just winding down the next 10 days till we drop shy off. We are driving up on the 4 th and leaving him the 5 th. shy is very excited to get started!

Bambrewer said:
Yeah we were pretty excited. He had actually received an email a few days ago telling him he was in but wanted to wait till he had the official paper copy. I think he was still nervous it want over. I just checked this morning and the ncaa is Now processing his final grades so hopefully in the next few days he will be certified to compete. Yes some of you may have noticed Bailey was here yesterday. He interviewed shy and my wife and I. He went to a workout with us at velocity then we had him over for dinner and then the park for a workout. Though I have to say shy was pretty tired yesterday and was a little edgy so his workout wasn't his most impressive display. Oh well it is what it is. Not sure when the story will come out but am looking forward to it. Pretty much just winding down the next 10 days till we drop shy off. We are driving up on the 4 th and leaving him the 5 th. shy is very excited to get started!

And how are you doing? Dropping the boy off at school can be pretty heavy stuff ;).

Bambrewer said:
I'm fine with it... Wife is a wreck

My Mom told me she sat on my bed the next day for a couple of hours... I can't imagine what that will be like for my boys.

Best of everything to you guys over the next ten days. Can't wait for camp!

Congrats man. Exciting times, like most of us did here, he'll make friends for the rest of his life.

The best part was his gpa and sat wound up high enough that he could have made bc's min requirements. Shy is very happy the coaches believed in him and feel he owes something to them. He also feels like bc and Miami missed out on their chance to offer and believe in him... Now to dismantle their qbs

The best part was his gpa and sat wound up high enough that he could have made bc's min requirements. Shy is very happy the coaches believed in him and feel he owes something to them. He also feels like bc and Miami missed out on their chance to offer and believe in him... Now to dismantle their qbs

I feel like Shy owes Anthony Brown some hard love, and Gus Edwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom