Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

I started sweating a little watching him toward me in the video... And that was on a screen :(:eek:

Congrats to Shy and all of you for creating the support foundation for him to do well. Remember getting into Syracuse is just the start. Make sure that he continues to focus on the academic side of the equation when he hits the hill. His hard work has put him in position to obtain a degree from a great University! Way to go!!

He looks oddly regular sized in that gown. Never mind it's an xxxl

I think it's funnY when he runs track because he runs like a football player. His arms go out his legs are wide. These other kids are all pulled in hands straight legs close like track runners. Then he beats them lol.
bam did Shy see Moskal is transferring, less linebackers on the roster greater one of the frosh see playing time.

bam did Shy see Moskal is transferring, less linebackers on the roster greater one of the frosh see playing time.

He was one of the LB's referenced on here months ago that wasn't exactly living up to expectations and standards set in the off season by the staff. It's a shame; thought he would be a real good one here based on his recruitment and tape, etc, etc. Hope he lands somewhere where the light switch goes on to take advantage of all that college, and football, has to offer.

I texted him when I saw the article. He responded as if upset by it. I'm not sure if he has been talking with moskal or hung out during the official but I didn't get the oh nice I was expecting I will find out tonite.

I texted him when I saw the article. He responded as if upset by it. I'm not sure if he has been talking with moskal or hung out during the official but I didn't get the oh nice I was expecting I will find out tonite.
Bam, I believe I've asked but have forgotten. Are the coaches projecting Shy to play in the middle?

Whoa whoa whoa, Shy and I have the same birthday?! Hes even more so my favorite player now than he was yesterday!

EDIT: Oh Bam, how much did it pain you to put a nike swoosh in there?

So Shy got an email today. He was awarded the McLane Scholar scholarship I had talked about earlier. So we are pretty happy with that. This will give him a lot of help with learning while at Syracuse. Now we just need to get him excepted.
Awesome dad, we good to go yet. Trusting for the best for yoos all.

Aggravatingly enough still no acceptance letter but they have told us to be there July 5 th so unless something changes between now and then we should be good
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom