On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

I'm glad they aren't coming...a distraction that's not needed when we need to get back on the winning track. Focus on beating ND and that's all

There seems to be a sentiment that Shrader will be leaving. Not sure how accurate but a few have mentioned it seems probable.
I could see him moving on with his life, but making the NFL doesn’t seem realistic at this point.

And more than a few have said he's staying.
This is where Weitsman needs to use his NIL $$$- need to keep the proven players on the roster. If we can’t keep a starting QB from bailing on a winning team… who is not going to be drafted… that won’t bode well.

Everyone saying he’s gone but nobody has said where he’s thinking of jumping to.

Last edited:
This is where Weitsman needs to use his NIL $$$- need to keep the proven players on the roster. If we can’t keep a starting QB from bailing on a winning team… who is not going to be drafted… that won’t bode well.

Everyone saying he’s gone but nobody has said where he’s thinking of jumping to.

What are you talking about? When we had a 1 win season these posts made a little more sense. We are 6-1 and nobody who knows a thing has mentioned GS leaving. I don’t understand this post at all.

nobody who knows a thing has mentioned GS leaving. I don’t understand this post at all.
that’s not what I’m reading here.

There seems to be a sentiment that Shrader will be leaving. Not sure how accurate but a few have mentioned it seems probable.
He said so much in the preseason, I think at ACC Media Day, that this was his last year. I think he's gone. Remember when we thought Dungey could do the Taysom Hill role in the NFL, I think Schrade is even more equipped and a better fit for that role. That being said, I think he's a late round draft pick or UDFA.

He said so much in the preseason, I think at ACC Media Day, that this was his last year. I think he's gone. Remember when we thought Dungey could do the Taysom Hill role in the NFL, I think Schrade is even more equipped and a better fit for that role. That being said, I think he's a late round draft pick or UDFA.
I haven’t seen anything saying he is even in the top 25 QB’s eligible for the draft.If you have some info on that I’d like to read it.

I haven’t seen anything saying he is even in the top 25 QB’s eligible for the draft.If you have some info on that I’d like to read it.
No info, I'm pretty sure at Media Day he said this was his last year, I'm too lazy and don't have the time to look for the article. I , for one, hope he comes back. The guy is a gamer, baller, dog or whatever the current term is.

I don’t remember that and it is not in his press conference transcript.
Do you have a link to a source?

People post something that they mis remembered or speculate to be true as fact too often on here.

No info, I'm pretty sure at Media Day he said this was his last year, I'm too lazy and don't have the time to look for the article. I , for one, hope he comes back. The guy is a gamer, baller, dog or whatever the current term is.
I'm pretty sure I remember a reporter errantly saying it was his last year, not Shrader.

that’s not what I’m reading here.
One thing I have learned is to not believe everything that is posted here. People with “sources” are usually wrong. Case in point this past Friday/Saturday.

I just don’t get it. If they picked Penn State over us then fine. Disgusting, but fine. But Jackson State? This has become ridiculous at this point. Apparently we need to be a slam dunk CFP bound team for ESPN to grace us with their presence.

I’m not going to act like I don’t care if they ever come because I do as it would be great for our program. But I’m never holding my breath again. By the time we’re impressive enough for them, it will be a foregone conclusion, and I do believe we are tracking upwards.

I just don’t get it. If they picked Penn State over us then fine. Disgusting, but fine. But Jackson State? This has become ridiculous at this point. Apparently we need to be a slam dunk CFP bound team for ESPN to grace us with their presence.

I’m not going to act like I don’t care if they ever come because I do as it would be great for our program. But I’m never holding my breath again. By the time we’re impressive enough for them, it will be a foregone conclusion, and I do believe we are tracking upwards.
They pick small school spots every year when they don't have a high level matchup. Had we won or if Notre Dame was a top 15 team, we'd have had a much better chance. Objectively, #16 vs unranked opponent isn't all that compelling.

They pick small school spots every year when they don't have a high level matchup. Had we won or if Notre Dame was a top 15 team, we'd have had a much better chance. Objectively, #16 vs unranked opponent isn't all that compelling.
Well they can pick me backside. FESPN

Well they can pick me backside. FESPN
It’s as if they’re anti homers; they don’t want to appear biased so they’ll only pick Cuse if they have no other choice cause the game is so huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom