On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

Watch, we go out and win tomorrow and ESPN will go back to Rocky Top for the third time.

but seriously folks, the slate next week is not that strong, so maybe we get it if we play a pretty good game tomorrow even if we lose? ND needs to beat UNLV as part of this I assume.

Watch us get GameDay and this be a noon kickoff. I'll still be there with bells on, but it takes a little bit of the luster away seeing as how everyone would be inside when Corso puts on Otto's head.

As long as we keep it close we should be a lock, right?

This is just the start.

We win this game, Gameday is just the start.

Get ready to be the new hotness across the CFB landscape. Tenn had last week. We'll be up next.

It might not be *likely*, but it's not *impossible* to beat Clemson.

Screw losing a close one. We win. We celebrate. We keep rolling.

This isn't some moon shot. Clemson bleeds just like us. We are #14.

images (12).jpeg

Tell them, "No thanks, we've already got one."

Watch us get GameDay and this be a noon kickoff. I'll still be there with bells on, but it takes a little bit of the luster away seeing as how everyone would be inside when Corso puts on Otto's head.

well the UNC-Duke game has already happened, so hoping for at least 3:30.

This is just the start.

We win this game, Gameday is just the start.

Get ready to be the new hotness across the CFB landscape. Tenn had last week. We'll be up next.

It might not be *likely*, but it's not *impossible* to beat Clemson.

Screw losing a close one. We win. We celebrate. We keep rolling.

This isn't some moon shot. Clemson bleeds just like us. We are #14.

Man, I hope you're right!

But I know that I BELIEVE that the Orange can shock the world Saturday! As you say, it might not be likely but it isn't impossible. Why not us?

I think they’re coming win or lose as long as we don’t tank.
Wasn't that the same story before Maryland.

Except this time we're playing a legit top team. We could play well and still not keep it close.

Man, I hope you're right!

But I know that I BELIEVE that the Orange can shock the world Saturday! As you say, it might not be likely but it isn't impossible. Why not us?

I will never tell anyone how to be a fan, but for me, I'm done expecting the worst.

This team has done something that hasn't been done in 35 years. I may never see this again in my lifetime. Damn straight I'm going to expect to roll into Death Valley, beat the living peter lugar's steak sauce out of them, and be the toast of the town.

Tomorrow is my birthday as well.

Why not us? I'm not preparing for bad news until it happens. Until then, I'm all in. I will run full speed into that wall.

Being the same company, I assume that if we get Gameday it will be a 3:30 game just so the Quad will be loaded all the way until they go on the air.

I will never tell anyone how to be a fan, but for me, I'm done expecting the worst.

This team has done something that hasn't been done in 35 years. I may never see this again in my lifetime. Damn straight I'm going to expect to roll into Death Valley, beat the living peter lugar's steak sauce out of them, and be the toast of the town.

Tomorrow is my birthday as well.

Why not us? I'm not preparing for bad news until it happens. Until then, I'm all in. I will run full speed into that wall.
Happy birthday man, I hope the boys pull it out for you and it’s a birthday you’ll always remember.

Random thought..I know POTUS is coming to Syracuse for a micron announcement. Maybe he is the GameDay host if they come. That would be sweet. All of this is speculation without knowing when he was visiting clearly.

? What announcement? It was announced a few weeks ago here.

Random thought..I know POTUS is coming to Syracuse for a micron announcement. Maybe he is the GameDay host if they come. That would be sweet. All of this is speculation without knowing when he was visiting clearly.

If they get gameday, and I mean this as apolitically as possible, they should pull out all the stops. Bring in everyone.

I want them all here.

I want it to be flipping Mardi Gras on the quad.

I doubt it as that’s a massive undertaking for the SS with such little notice. There’s a lot that goes into that type of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom