On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

That makes sense. My instincts were right it was going to be FCS.

This will give ESPN a chance to spend 3 hours talking about Deion while doing segments on the Jackson water issues and underfunding of HBCU’s and other related issues.

Apparently more appealing to GameDay than Syracuse. I'm done with that joke of a broadcast.

I’m good with the gameday talk. If we weren’t getting it after hanging in and almost beating Clemson we are not getting it at all.

there is always florida state as they could be ranked by the time we play
Yes we should be 8-1 and them 6-3 (most likely ranked). Other potential spots are Alabama @ Ole Miss, UNC @ Wake and TCU @ Texas.

Yes we should be 8-1 and them 6-3 (most likely ranked). Other potential spots are Alabama @ Ole Miss, UNC @ Wake and TCU @ Texas.
Ha,Ha,Ha not one chance in a million with those games.

SYR is a nice story with 6-1 and the near miss at Clemson but we really had to close the deal and be undefeated to host Game Day. So close, yet so far.

Looking forward to 2023 the only possibilities I see are Wake and Clemson. Wake has to be losing their QB right? Not sure how good they'll be. And obviously Syracuse is losing a lot we assume with Shrader and Tucker so who knows how good we'll be.

Looking forward to 2023 the only possibilities I see are Wake and Clemson. Wake has to be losing their QB right? Not sure how good they'll be. And obviously Syracuse is losing a lot we assume with Shrader and Tucker so who knows how good we'll be.
Shrader has another year doesn’t he?

There seems to be a sentiment that Shrader will be leaving. Not sure how accurate but a few have mentioned it seems probable.

There seems to be a sentiment that Shrader will be leaving. Not sure how accurate but a few have mentioned it seems probable.
It feels like we're so used to guys leaving early that may not be projected as high picks, mostly with basketball, that so people want to assume that is what will happen. I would like to know where he is projected to go and how often you see other guys with similar projections leave early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom