On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

i get that two weeks ago, the gameday site was in the teaser (Knoxville), but does the teaser always involve the next host site? isn't that segment, where the teaser comes from, taped before any games are played? If the teaser is the final two candidates (KSU and UCF) it feels odd to put a school on alert (Syracuse) on Friday, only to have them already written out of consideration within 24 hours before anything is played

there definately late announcing this week
Hopefully that’s because Wildhack is making a push.

Also, I have to think Wildhack took a potential GameDay visit into consideration when constructing the Dome. I bet there’s already a contingency plan in place for moving the set inside for a noon kickoff.

Hopefully that’s because Wildhack is making a push.

Also, I have to think Wildhack took a potential GameDay visit into consideration when constructing the Dome. I bet there’s already a contingency plan in place for moving the set inside for a noon kickoff.

The Dome was built in 1979. Long before ESPN even existed. :D

do they really bring the set inside or do have have 2 identical sets?
They build two. It’s doable in the Dome. They just have to do it in the student section I bet. Or a quick tear down near the corner. But I think they’d rather push a few rows of students upstairs.

I thought Syracuse would get Gameday if we were competitive against Clemson and ND won. Now I realize having Gameday come to a college coming off a very hard loss against a mediocre ND team doesn’t have much national interest.

Since there are not any other good P5 Gameday game choices I wouldn’t be surprised for Gameday to pick a small college.

They build two. It’s doable in the Dome. They just have to do it in the student section I bet. Or a quick tear down near the corner. But I think they’d rather push a few rows of students upstairs.
its easily doable or they can haveon platform in the area where the team runs on the field

I have an alert for their twitter page. But about to fly back from Charlotte from the game. Hoping for good news. Or wifi.

I thought Syracuse would get Gameday if we were competitive against Clemson and ND won. Now I realize having Gameday come to a college coming off a very hard loss against a mediocre ND team doesn’t have much national interest.

Since there are not any other good P5 Gameday game choices I wouldn’t be surprised for Gameday to pick a small college.
I agree that they won’t get it, but ND always draws interest. People love them or hate them. This game is a bigger draw than App State vs Troy a few weeks ago, but Gameday has zero respect for this program.

Might be FCS at this point. I still think Michigan is a sneaky choice. Penn State it might be hard to find lodging with all those fans and FOX eating up rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom