Online options for Carlton game? | Syracusefan.com

Online options for Carlton game?

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
I will start it off I suppose, because I'm sure a lot of people are going to ask. Is there any place to watch online today?

Stated in a PS article... "The game can also be seen via All Access on the Syracuse University athletics website. A 24-hour pass to All Access cost $6.95"

I would LOVE to watch the game particularly since this is a team with so many new parts we have never seen before. However, 7 bucks is a little more than I want to spend for one game (which is exhibition). Would be nice if Syracuse Athletics would toss us a bone and give us a gift for free.

Looks like 7 bucks it is

hopefully the stream is better than espn3 online which is horrible to watch. Glad I live in Syracuse again and don't have that problem anymore

No chance for the Time Warner online stream that carried a lot of games last year?

Stated in a PS article... "The game can also be seen via All Access on the Syracuse University athletics website. A 24-hour pass to All Access cost $6.95"

I would LOVE to watch the game particularly since this is a team with so many new parts we have never seen before. However, 7 bucks is a little more than I want to spend for one game (which is exhibition). Would be nice if Syracuse Athletics would toss us a bone and give us a gift for free.

It's a bit frustrating. The lyrics to this song explain how I feel about it

Apparently it's on in NYC, I have time warner, channel 323. If that helps anyone.

su athletics = audio, not video

At first I was nonplussed as well. Then I noticed the time next to the audio only one, as well as the option below it, and realized it was just the pre-game. I agree that it'd be harsh to pay $7/game for audio only.

Any chance anyone can YouTube this for later viewing or some other option. Am tied up today buy would love to watch this tonite

At first I was nonplussed as well. Then I noticed the time next to the audio only one, as well as the option below it, and realized it was just the pre-game. I agree that it'd be harsh to pay $7/game for audio only.

anyone have the OAA stream yet? I paid for it and there is not even an audio stream yet...

ahhhh, was an hour ahead of myself - thought game time was noon EST

OAA says 12pm for the game, which I assume his EST. No video yet.

OAA says 12pm for the game, which I assume his EST. No video yet.

Mine says 11am, so possibly it cookied us or something?

Edit: everytime I see your sig now, I'm reminded of my reply to you in the thread about the Notre Dame freshman ;)

Last edited:
according to game schedule on SU athletics site, game time is 1:00 est

For us out of towners, would it be a wise bet to pay a bit more for the monthly, or will this likely be the only game without alternative streaming options? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pearl is correct. It is indeed at 1pm est, audio commentary to start at around 12:30. Captain, do monthly unless you want other sports. Yearly is a bit of a waste for bball only as season is 5-6 months. If there are August games, just do another month, but I imagine you won't get many games out of this come January, conference play etc. It's of most value in November-December so just do monthly for now.

Audio link is up. Stevie Ray Vaughn right now, so pre game should be up in a minute.
Game time!

link for audio stream seems to have disappeared, now showing upcoming video link only

link for audio stream seems to have disappeared, now showing upcoming video link only
That's what I am seeing to. Audio stream is gone. Have to wait for video link to go live, now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom