Online options for Carlton game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Online options for Carlton game?

Captain, I had the same dilema. Not knowing, I did the one day pass. Will probably live to regret it. Actually looking at my calendar, most November games are on tv options, ESPNU, ESPN3, ESPN2. Looks like 2nd pre season game and Loyola only 2 November games not covered by other means.
From past experience with this, video will come on one or two minutes past the game time.

Captain, I had the same dilema. Not knowing, I did the one day pass. Will probably live to regret it. Actually looking at my calendar, most November games are on tv options, ESPNU, ESPN3, ESPN2. Looks like 2nd pre season game and Loyola only 2 November games not covered by other means.
From past experience with this, video will come on one or two minutes past the game time.
Yeah, I almost picked the one day option as well. But I thought that it would pay off for itself if I get one more game out of it within this one month span. Either way, not a big difference in price if we're talking about 2 or 3 games, so I'm sure you are good to go.

Audio is up on the video link now, so vid will be up shortly.

Okay, audio is going but only getting a swirling S on the video.

edit: nevermind, video is up. Looks good.

edit again: well, back to the swirling S.

Is there anyway to watch the game tonight if you do pay? Are there archives of games?

The University spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on promoting their product and they can't give us a preseason game for free
You make a great point.

SU should be putting its product out there as broadly as possible...to every market in NY, NJ and wherever else there are substantial numbers of alumni. Create viewing events around it. Eventually these would lead to fundraising opportunities.

The way it is amounts to traditional unthinking, no innovating, penny wise/pound foolish behavior.
The university is happy with a few bucks.
The opportunity cost seems worth a lot more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom