Only 26 K For NCarolina | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Only 26 K For NCarolina

In the stone ages SU made available tickets to students to buy for the vacation games. Do they still do that?

It worked better when the Georgetown game was the day or two after break started as opposed to this.

Anyway our bigger issue is whats on the court as opposed to who is in the stands.
That's my point. I remember we could buy tix in the student section to the G-Town game and other games on break but that was back in the day that students got season tickets where you sat in the same seat each game, now its just a free for all. I remember as a soph, my tix for the G-Town game (because of break) were right down in the blue seats opposite the SU bench. That was the day JTII got booted.

That's my point. I remember we could buy tix in the student section to the G-Town game and other games on break but that was back in the day that students got season tickets where you sat in the same seat each game, now its just a free for all. I remember as a soph, my tix for the G-Town game (because of break) were right down in the blue seats opposite the SU bench. That was the day JTII got booted.

Ah! Good times.

Because there is a playoff game on at the same time, selfishly I was kind of hoping for the 2pm game.

can't please everyone. But 8pm is by far the best time for the whole.

School doesn't start until the 19th, not sure why anyone would want to drive hours and hours for a weekend game - that pretty much kills the off campus student thing. Having local teenagers sit in those seats at some discount making pretend they go to SU, well good luck with that one.

It's a big game over break, it happens.
Not sure if you were in a fraternity but we would come back a week early to just hang out (and of course to party our asses off). Beats being home trying to explain to Mom and Dad why you are out to 4 am every morning and sleeping until noon. If someone wants to come back and watch the game they will. It doesn't matter how far they live.

Not sure if you were in a fraternity but we would come back a week early to just hang out (and of course to party our asses off). Beats being home trying to explain to Mom and Dad why you are out to 4 am every morning and sleeping until noon. If someone wants to come back and watch the game they will. It doesn't matter how far they live.

I am also 44 so there is that...my only point is that this isn't some sorta fail by the school. Students can buy tickets at that student rate.

How bad is Rutgers?

For as bad as we have been, we are still 6.5 point dogs to UNC at home.

Rutgers was a 6.5 point dog at home vs. Nebraska.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom