Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

Sucks that UB and Bonas play so late tonight. It's gonna hurt when my alarm goes off at 5 tomorrow morning.

Buzz Williams is playing as a 6th defender on the court and Tech still can't stop Bama. Been a good first half.

I am cuse all the way but I would like nothing more then to see buffalo beat zona! Heck I want the Bonnies to win too! NY takeover of the tournament!

UB - Zona -with 6 minutes to go in the half - a total of 3 fouls called.

Buzz Williams is playing as a 6th defender on the court and Tech still can't stop Bama. Been a good first half.

That one sequence was hilarious - when they kept commenting on Buzz playing a great 30 seconds of D on Sexton. He really did look like he might steal the ball at one point.

UB - Zona -with 6 minutes to go in the half - a total of 3 fouls called.

Ayton, from these weird camera angles, at times looks like he may be 8 foot taller than anyone on Buffalo.

That one sequence was hilarious - when they kept commenting on Buzz playing a great 30 seconds of D on s e xton. He really did look like he might steal the ball at one point.

Caught that, ha. Get off the court, damnit! I suspect we will see Dixon taking some strolls as well tomorrow.

Ayton, from these weird camera angles, at times looks like he may be 8 foot taller than anyone on Buffalo.
maxresdefault.jpg

Man, make the lay-up.

I wonder what ASU vs. Arizona games look like? Arizona does a lot of pushing off with the off-arm - which is fine. I don't call that ticky-tack stuff. BUT, ASU must fall all over themselves....kudos to Buffalo for not diving despite having Hurley in their background.

Gonna have two great 2H games with these UB and Alabama games. Nice to see some scoring.

Jeesh I remember after we beat buffalo people were saying they weren't very good and almost discrediting our win because of course we should always beat buffalo. (Yes we should always beat buffalo) but they have been a very good team all year.

There's never been this many charge/blocks, have there?.. It seems like 75% of drives to the basket end in a collision. Has it always been like this or am I just noticing it more?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom