Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

I've picked the wrong upsets but AAC and BE both look strong so that bodes well for the future rounds. I've got Xavier and Cincy in the final four.

The Stone Cold boys are doing it again. SFA leads TT.

Sometimes you can see Boeheim's longtime point on limited subs so well even if you don't agree with it. Sampson essentially iced his own player in the middle of a hot streak by giving him a blow on the bench. He's looked like crap ever since he came back in.

All the flops and garbage offensive foul calls in these games are infuriating. Can't believe the T they just gave to SFA.
Terrible. Does TT really need this much help from the refs to knock off a 14 seed?

Sometimes you can see Boeheim's longtime point on limited subs so well even if you don't agree with it. Sampson essentially iced his own player in the middle of a hot streak by giving him a blow on the bench. He's looked like crap ever since he came back in.
With all the TV timeouts it's easier to find a few minutes to give a guy a breather. I don't think enough coaches time their breaks around these TO's at this level.

How bout those TT cheerleaders

Terrible. Does TT really need this much help from the refs to knock off a 14 seed?
This has been a brutal second half for the refs but SFA has also crapped itself on the offensive end. It doesn't help that TT is allowed to be way more physical.

Also, I always get burned by a Big 12 school when I fill out my brackets. A couple years ago I fell in love with Mizzou and they lost to a 15 seed.

Question: why is Seton Hall allowed to have awesome looking vintage cursive script uniforms, but we aren't?

upload_2018-3-15_21-47-40.png
upload_2018-3-15_21-47-40.png

Wow, SDST couldn't have asked for a better look at the end.

You spend your whole life dreaming of that moment, Kell shoots it long, and to the left. Ouch. Couldn't have missed much worse without airballing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom