ORANGE UNITED NIL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE UNITED NIL

I have an email into them to see how to designate my monthly to just football

It should be possible and is likely just an oversight for a new service

You can do that. Just pick the monthly plan you want and the next page will ask you which sport or all in a drop down.

I don’t see that option bees

Even when I go in to edit I don’t see it

Hmm. This is the first page for monthly.

IMG_1144.png

Then you should get this where you can select sport in the drop down where it says all sports now.

IMG_1145.png

You can do that. Just pick the monthly plan you want and the next page will ask you which sport or all in a drop down.
Yes I just saw you can do it on initial purchase but I had no way of changing it (or confirming it) once I already had a subscription

I went in and canceled and resubscribed to do it

Thanks bees!

If you select an Orange United monthly membership please make sure you designate the funds be used for Football on the purchase/payment screen. It is to the right under Package Detail.

Hopefully they will update their website to make the selection process easier. If you have any questions reach out to Mark Hayes with Orange United @ (315) 559-9242.

Mark is a great guy. I know him from his days with the Syracuse Crunch.

IMG_7392.jpeg

Last edited:
Upper left link for monthly subscription and upper right for one time donations.

Just went in for the $49/month donation thanks to your post that you can't complain if you don't contribute.

For those who have joined, what type of transparency is involved after you join? For example, do they say which players receive what amount etc?

This isn’t meant as a negative, I am genuinely curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom